The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

sleep huhhh?...I'll have to try that some times...lol

BTW do you know if they are bringing Rails back WHEN the release PVP Conclaves? Or are they going to wait longer? Or is there not an exact timeline for it yet.

cheers

What you mean by PvP Conclaves? I know they are releasing Capture the Cephalon with this update but Rails haven't even begun being re-worked yet, atleast not to my knowledge so it will most likely be a little while.

Any chance I could join? First week in the game.

For sure, invite already sent. Welcome to the Family!

Hello! I started playing this game over a week ago and would like to join your clan :D I had posted in another clans thread but they haven't replied and it's been a few days so idk how active they are. An active guild is important to me, and it looks like you guys would be, especially with a large member base which is something i find appealing too. I love looking up guides for games and trying to figure stuff out, but this game is so broad and open i am having a difficult time understanding wtf to do lol. So i hope you have some people who's brains i can pick and can help point me in the right direction, and hopefully there are some people that like running stuff because running solo is kind of boring and difficult.

Anyways, if you would have me, i would love to join you guys :D