Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Welcome to the clan maxell859!

Also as Thanksgiving is right around the corner and many of you are preparing for the holidays, we here at Lock N Load want to wish everyone safe travels and a very happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks, and most importantly from our family to yours, enjoy your time with your loved ones!

Cheers Tenno!

Lock N Load.

@Double - Yeah for sure you are more than welcome! I will try to get an invite sent out to you Asap! 

Happy Thanksgiving for all of you Americans out there! Also be sure to check out and sign up for our website at https://www.locknloadguild.com. You can track all of our events, including December's "30 Days of Christmas" month-long event!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hi ATOMIC did you get the PM I sent you a couple days ago via the forums?

@ATOMIC WARFARE - As Lore above has stated.  He tried to get a hold of you in a pm on the forums.  From what I have seen as a member of LnL.  This is not the kind of thing that is discussed openly over then forums, but in pms by almost all groups.

Also we are still activity recruiting new and/or experienced members of the community that would like to join.  Remember to check out http://locknloadguild.com/ for all our up coming clan events.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

Since the beginning, we have thrived on competition… And quickly we rose to the top of the Warframe Community! But the reason we have been successful in that competition is because we are there to help raise each other up! Within Lock n Load we have well over 1,000 members that play multiple different games. You may not ever get a chance to meet everyone, but everyone that you do meet should welcome you wholeheartedly and treat you like the family that we are.

As mentioned, we now exist as a group numbering in the thousands, and across multiple games! The name itself started on PC SMITE, but where we grew to the proportions we are today was on Xbox Warframe. We now have groups of players on other games such as Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars: Battlefront, Xbox SMITE, GTA IV, Halo 5, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Neverwinter. We also have plans to expand to ANY and ALL games that support the clan function or where having a community is beneficial! I welcome you to join our growing family!

Wanna join? Message me on Warframe at xXNovaFoxXx I'm online right now!

Edited by (XB1)xXNovaFoxXx

Thanks for the plug! We are always happy to see members recruiting on behalf of Lock N Load!

And as NovaFox suggested above we are actively recruiting and in fact have a recruitment event going on which is probably why Nova came here to post. :)

Just want the mods to know that this isn't a new main thread recruitment post for Lock N Load. Our clan recruitment post is still at where our thread has always been.

Thanks!

The events are non stop this month, anything from Trivias, Recruitment Contests, Scavenger Hunts, Conclave Contests, and even just random acts of kindness! We even have an events planned which may end up getting one of our members a Lock n Load Tattoo, as well as one that is completely revolved around giving to your brothers and sisters here at LnL going on for Christmas day. The person who is found guilty of being the "kindest" member on Christmas day, wins a special Christmas prize! Details are on our Website @ http://locknloadguild.com/members/events/ !

P.S. Almost at 1000 replies! Wow its crazy how long we have been doing this haha.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

I'm giving away some random prizes the next four days on top of the concurrently running Lock N Load events! Tis the season to join Tenno!

Also our Halo 5 company is expanding as well. We just recently started up a month ago and we have 13 players in the company thus far. It's a small tight knit group of mature players (some even have families already:)).

If you are interested in joining us on Halo 5 or just looking for players to play with, hit us up. (For H5 you can leave me a PM or reach out to Warlord Wolfy).

If you are interested in joining us here on WF just respond below directly.

Cheers!

Thanks for the words and expanding our recruitment out to even our fellow Tenno Lore. As Lore says we are active in Halo and many other games as well. We are also having events all month long here on Warframe. For more information on the events. Please visit www.locknloadguild.com and check out our event calander. Also anyone that would like to join can always reach out to myself or any of our other members.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy

There is so much content on WF right now with the new update. Just got Ivara last night and I'm one mission away from completing the Second Dream quest. Also threw down some plat for HunHow's Gift pack. Can't wait to check out the new Focus system and eventually try the new Raid. If anyone is looking to do the new Raid or have people to do the new quest with (all except for the last part) we got plenty of people on these days doing them so it'll be a great time to join. Anyways, I got to go back to work, but all I'm thinking about is all that new content. lol.

Cheers Tenno!

With Christmas and the holidays right around the corner everyone here at Lock N Load would like to wish every Tenno out there a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Have a safe trip if you are traveling somewhere to be with family and friends. Have a terrific eve and hope you get all the presents you wanted on Christmas!

As always, from everyone in our family, Merry Christmas Tenno!