Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I’m a highly active gamer looking for a guild. Mainly in Warframe, however, I also play Gta V, ESO, Smite, etc. I look forward (if I get accepted) meeting a lot of you and hopefully playing some games together.

About me: I’m 26, live in London, UK. But play early and very late night so always end up hanging out more with people from the other side of the world.

Xbox gametag: Sakriem

I'm looking for a large clan or moon clan to join. I have 3 Warframes all level 30 weapons included. 2 Kubrow level 30 and a Deathcube being ranked. Excalibur, Rhino and Banshee. Tired of small clans that end up me playing solo. I am looking to join quick.

twice2tymz

Edited by (XB1)twice2tymz

Hi!

The clan i'm recently in is quiet and i'm mostly joining randoms in missions which gets pretty lonely and boring. It'd be nice to have people to talk to during missions rather than just being on my lonesome. I am fairly new to the game but have been learning more about it. I have a lvl 30 volt and a Rhino being made. So I'd really like to give this clan a try. Thank you.