Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

With the release of Saryn Prime Access and a very successful clan contest last week our activity levels are through the roof right now. We have a massive community of players in clan and within our alliance that are on at all hours. If you want to join a highly active clan that has most consistently presided over the leaderboards since inception and a clan that will regularly have contests and events than look no further. Please feel free to reach out to any member for an invitation or simply leave a message here.

And remember have fun Tenno!

Welcome back Xbox Forums! Next time you force me on vacation like that, I expect it to be a paid vacation!

Lock n Load just broke the 7mil Kill mark for the leaderboards last night! Our clan is about as active as you can get atm and there isn't a whole lot of room but if you are interested in joining, let me or another one of the contacts on the main page know and we will see what we can do to get you in!

Want to join a highly active, highly motivated, and highly experienced moon clan in game? Then look no further. Lock N Load is one of the very few moon clans in game that has been around since the beginning of Warframe on Xbox One. We have been through all the DS conflicts, events, alerts, quests, and updates. We have veteran members that can help you answer any question that you might have about the game. We are also a gaming community so if you ever need someone to play with in another game just look us up (we might have a clan there as well! :) Our clan rules are simple and straight forward respect everyone in clan and alliance chat. That means no bigotry, and keep the profanity to a minimum. If one slips out every once in awhile we understand. We are all human afterall. That also incorporates fair trade amongst your fellow brothers in arms. Scamming a fellow clan mate or alliance mate is not tolerated at all. And our number one rule is have fun and play to better yourself, because if you have fun and you better yourself than the clan will naturally benefit :)

Cheers Tenno!

I'll be updating this post the next few days.

This group of people are very rude. To start off the way they recruite is hilarious. All you need to do is get 10 people to join and bang, you get 65plat.

They are the top clan not because of quality but because of quantity.

Im newer to the game, I logged on and with 145 people online I asked could anyone help me with the basics. No one responded. It was not until I put everyone on blast that I got any response.

Then I was told to stop crying and go Google my questions. I must not understand what a clan is about.

Then when I asked does anyone voice chat they all laughed. Saying no they use the typing clan chat. 

I'll be uploading a video soon to show how everything went down. I'll also be writing about this in IGN, thanks

Lol. First of all thank you for taking so much interest in our clan. Second of all we have an active recruitment event as we have listed on our forums many times since the beginning. And yes during these recruitment events we do give our recruiters plat prizes. We are not the only clan. Also you called people in clan chat idiots and went off on people so I wouldn't be one to talk. Finally yout went all the way out of your way to PM me on xbox just to call us idiots very polite and mature of you. I'm sure ign is so proud to have you as an employee. Lmao

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

I'm pretty sure we offer 50p, and have been offering platinum at certain times for the past year or two, as do other clans, usually before an event update or to compete on the leaderboards. Not sure why you would lie about how much we are offering lol. I have also seen the screenshots of messages you'd sent to our members insulting/harassing them, some of whom weren't even online at the same time you were, and a couple of screenshots of you asking for help in chat. At least one person had offered you help, if not more, while others were responding to you saying things like "maybe I am in the wrong clan" and "you are all idiots" and "suck my d". If you truly do work for IGN and are not just some troll, I feel sorry for them. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Edited by (XB1)IHasHairyNipzz
Typo

You keep posting to us lol. Telling us to move on. You started the first post and you are the one coming to OUR thread and posting responses. We can post here all day if we want cause it's the lnl thread and we are all lnl. But it's you who keeps coming back for more and we are just happy to oblige. I mean if nothing else it keeps our thread at top of the clan recruitment subforums so why would I stop responding lolol. I should thanks you really. 

Free Clan bump :Voidkey:

I have been part of this clan for about 16 months, their influence spans across multiple games & platforms. Most of which I play or plan to play. 

I have made a few friends during my time of being in this clan, all of which are willing to help and guide me in all things warframe, from prices to tips to the occasional freebie, I have always felt welcomed into the fold and I thoroughly enjoy helping and joking.. both with the leadership and members. 

Sometimes days are bad, you cannot tell whether someone is a bad egg until you interact with them, and although I've had my fair share of run ins, I understand that this is the Internet, not every person you meet everywhere is a gem, No one is OBLIGATED to help you, one of the worst times ANYWHERE be it region chat or clan... is when you ask for a trade price or a drop location.. sometimes it's best to research for your answer :-) which is what I had to do before I joined this clan.

Everyone in this clan is human, we as humans play games for our amusement,  we won't all be readily available to help, but when we are, it is second to none. 

I enjoy being part of this clan, I have always felt welcomed. I based my initial opinion on the interactions with the main faces of this clan: the various leaders, who when approached personally, 1to1 - would be "and still are" happy to help me to the best of their ability.

Thank you for your continued guidance lnl.

I would like to add a couple things... We are openly recruiting, and we don't ask for much from our recruits. We essentially accept anyone because we know not everyone will stay. We are a big Clan, yes, we also get very busy.

The best thing I can seriously suggest is get in a group vs trying to start one...early on...

Plan ahead, research a little, we all have. Don't take non responses as being ignored, unless youre sitting around, scanning chat tabs, there will be plenty of things U will miss in chat.

Too many tenno being told how to think and feel by others. The game is full of options and personal niches. I personally feel a struggle is needed..as U saw, we host lots of events for the clan, so we do more than most and expect next to nothing for it. So to have all these options presented to a tenno and have them cry about not having a personal tutor is unfortunate. 

Again we openly recruit, so keep an open mind, not everyone U see will stay, but those that do stay we are happy to consider you a friend

Uhg. I don't understand why people feel so entitled; i see it so often in Warframe. People don't HAVE to help you, they aren't being paid lol. Why not be deserving of help instead of thinking you deserve help? Idk. /rant  Question for you guys though, if i am a mainly pve player, is there is still a place for me? Not particularly interested in conclave as i find it kinda boring :(.

7 hours ago, (XB1)imCr42yR0gue said:

Uhg. I don't understand why people feel so entitled; i see it so often in Warframe. People don't HAVE to help you, they aren't being paid lol. Why not be deserving of help instead of thinking you deserve help? Idk. /rant  Question for you guys though, if i am a mainly pve player, is there is still a place for me? Not particularly interested in conclave as i find it kinda boring :(.

Of course you are welcome. We do participate in PVP and we were very competitive particularly back when the Rails were up but being a PVP player is absolutely not a requirement for this clan. If you enjoy and want to play PVE then we have no problems with that. Hope this helps answer your question.

Cheers

We are still actively and heavily recruiting for our gaming community. We are not only looking for terrific and brave Tenno for our Warframe clan but we are also recruiting for our Halo 5 company (you can reach out to Warlord Wolfy directly for this) that we started much more recently by comparison. We also have clans in games such as ESO, and Neverwinter as well as we've started up in BO3.

In you are interested in joining our always expanding gaming community please feel free to respond directly here or PM myself or any other member of the Lock N Load family.

Cheers!