Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

And with the new event, as usual will come a massive in-clan event for all of our members! We already have tons of great prizes including Frost/Ember/Rhino Prime Sets, Vaulted Weapons, and 1000's of plat! Join up for a chance to participate and win your share of some of the most amazing prizes Warframe has to offer!

Hello, 

Currently am a MR 15 looking for a family more than a clan with a bunch of people that don't talk to each other. I'm still learning the game but I'm having a great time and would like to hit the bigger content. If there is more you'd like to know about me, just shoot me a message. 

Thank you,

Vaiiuru 

Edited by (XB1)VaIIuru

Welcome to the Fam, Valluru! 

To anyone looking for more of a close-knit set up for a clan, is able to get invited to our Public LnL Skype chat for matchmaking with people while you are away from console or on other games! Just send me a Xbox PM with your Skype info after you have joined the clan and I can get an invite sent out asap!

In the mean time we will take all comers, even if you're on PS4 but if you're interested or think you might be getting an xbox soon or you have a friend that plays on the xbox, or you just want to stop by and chat it up drop us a comment here and we'll be happy to add you to our family.

Cheers!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Your welcome, also welcome to the new memebers of the Lock N Load family.

Just a reminder to all out there that may be looking for a new home.  Were always recruiting here at Lock N Load.  No experience or MR required.  All we ask is for you to be respectful to your fellow members.  Hope to see you out in the field tenno.

Edited by (XB1)Warlord Wolfy