Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

1 hour ago, (XB1)NocWhitty2000 said:

I'm looking for a highly active plan the last one I was in stating they were active and they were not and I see that yours is the most active time so can I please have an invite...my gamertag is NocWhitty2000 thanks 

Of course once the Shadow Debt Event ends in a couple of days I will be more than happy to send you an invite. For the duration of the event we have decided to close recruitment. Thanks for understanding Tenno.

Cheers!

Event has ended. Lock n Load is top of the event leaderboards in 1st place as of event end in game. Congrats to everyone at LNL!!! Every one who helped us did an AMAZING JOB and we couldn't have taken 1st place in this event or any other events without all the guys who came out to contribute their time and effort. You guys are the reason why we exist and the reason why we succeed.

Furthermore Lock N Load has now taken 1st place in 5 out of 6 DE scored events. As future events roll out inevitably we will continue to strive to be successful and we hope you will continue to strive for those achievements with us!

Open recruitment of back open! Come join us today!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Already gearing up for the next event!... and damn that was fast by DE I must say. Too bad the mods coming from this event don't look quite as strong as some in the last one. I just hope the event scoring is a little more realistic in comparison to our communities.

Anyone looking to join, should do so before the event update does drop. We usually have massive in-clan contests during the events for extra rewards, but you can only participate if you are part of our roster before the event shows up so be sure to hit one of us up and get in here asap!