Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Come join us at Lock N  Load today!

Top Moon Clan on the Kills Leaderboards - We have taken more #1 spots in Xbox Moon clan history than any other clan.
Top Clan in DE Events - We have placed 1st in 5 out of 6 scored events (Including placing 1st for this latest Shadow Debt Event).
Top PVP Rails clan - We have been successful in both the Order (formerly) and our founded alliance AOW (who currently hold 9 nodes; most on Xbox. And we are the only current Clan to mark a node ourselves, Akkad, Eris)
Finally we are a clan with a tremendous amount of history as our clan has been on Xbox One since the inception.

Furthermore, we are no longer just a warframe clan we are a gaming community. Lock N Load has its history steeped in PC Smite where we came from and have found tremendous amount of success in Warframe and expanded into games such as ESO, Neverwinter, Halo 5, and others. And we would love to help you succeed not only in Warframe but in other games and franchises as well!

We are highly active in numbers, our alliance is even more brimming with activity and our dojo is fully researched requiring NO contributions from you at all ever. We have great event prizes and contests and we are known for our very generous giveaways. Just this past December we had a giveaway or contest everyday of the month for all 31 days. And this last Shadow Debt Event saw our winners win everything from plat prizes to full prime sets for all Top 16 event scorers! Yes, you read that right, not just for Top 3 or 4. All Top 16. And this doesn't include Founders or Council members as they are excluded from the prize pool so you will never have to compete with leadership for event prizes.

This is an amazing clan with amazingly loyal and experienced leadership. The only thing we ask of you is to have fun, help your fellow Tenno and stay active.

Cheers!

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

20 hours ago, (XB1)Xodus03 said:

Damn Lore, you trying to take the Sham-wow guy's job or something? lol

Everything he said is true though, and we are always striving to find new ways to make our clan the best place to be on WF.

Lolol. I'm auditioning for Vince's job. Still making some tweaks to my pitch.

17 minutes ago, (XB1)GrimmLV said:

I would love to join LnL!  Rank 6 Tenno willing to help out.

Hi GrimmLV!

Great to hear that you are interested! I am currently not in game myself, but I will let the other council members and founders know and hopefully someone will get an invite out to you very soon.

Cheers!