Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Congrats to LnL and LnLA for both receiving a Gold Trophy! Top Moon clan once again!

Was on the way to #1 world squad score which would have boosted us up to the #1 Clan world score also... but experienced a wonderful little host migration and connection bug at about 16 hours into our Run. GG DE.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Hello Lock N Load I was wondering if I could join your clan as my old one that I was running with my friends had to be abandoned because they just stop playing this game and I was hoping that I could get into a clan and start trying to get into this game as I was always playing it on the pc. But if you do not want to send me and inv to your clan that is OK and I do not want to waste much of your time and thank you for taking the time to read my message if you have.

Gamertage (xbox one): Frostprime945

Edited by (XB1)Frostprime945

Welcome to the fam Merc, and to the many others who have joined us in the last little bit! 

We are still and always recruiting! Come join us. It is a great place to call home and find other people to play with, seek knowledge, find some Lunaro/PvP teams, or just relax and enjoy yourself!