Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

For sure Wild. I will see if I can get an invite sent out to you asap! Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or the invite won't go through.

Edit: Looks like an invite has already been sent out! Welcome to the fam!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

4 hours ago, (Xbox One)Smoove Killa said:

Hey.. I'm just stating to get back into  into warframe from a 2 year hiatus ..it's different now so im relatively new..My old clan is now inactive and I'm looking to join a clan that's active and willing to help out beginners..an invite would be awesome.. GM is Smoove Killa

Sure thing. I'm at work right now but I'll see if someone is online to give you an invite. 

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)Smoove Killa said:

Hey.. I'm just stating to get back into  into warframe from a 2 year hiatus ..it's different now so im relatively new..My old clan is now inactive and I'm looking to join a clan that's active and willing to help out beginners..an invite would be awesome.. GM is Smoove Killa

Your invite has been sent. Welcome!

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)Lorewalker1022 said:

Lock N Load actively recruiting still. Come join us today!

Cheers

Could I join?

MR8, around 130 hours in-game, got some primes, list down below. Would love to join for raids, plat/item contests, general help with missions, etc.

Prime List:

(B)- Built (F)- Foundry (I.E- Not built as may sell in the far future.) Parts not included.

Nova P -
Lex P -
Fang P -
Burston P -
Frost P -
Ember P -
Latron P -
And Lots More! (Sorry, got bored  :(

GT: You know what it is as the forum account links to your in-game- surprised how few people now this but who cares. My username just in case is rocketstar31.

Edit: Would like to try out for Historian even thought I'm not MR10 yet. I'm quite knowledgable, but I suppose I'm gonna have to brush up on everything. :)

Edited by (XB1)rocketstar31

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

Could I join?

MR8, around 130 hours in-game, got some primes, list down below. Would love to join for raids, plat/item contests, general help with missions, etc.

Prime List:

(B)- Built (F)- Foundry (I.E- Not built as may sell in the far future.) Parts not included.

Nova P -
Lex P -
Fang P -
Burston P -
Frost P -
Ember P -
Latron P -

GT: You know what it is as the forum account links to your in-game- surprised how few people now this but who cares. My username just in case is rocketstar31.

Edit: Would like to try out for Historian even thought I'm not MR10 yet. I'm quite knowledgable, but I suppose I'm gonna have to brush up on everything. :)

Of course you can.join us. I'm at work this morning but I can send you an invite later when I'm off or Ill message some other people to see if they are on and can send you one earlier. 

And we would love to see motivated player try for historian but we have our process and protocol for it so I would recommend you maybe speak with a current historian about his or her role or speak with a council person after you get into the clan. 

Cheers

12 hours ago, (Xbox One)rocketstar31 said:

Could I join?

Prime List:

Nova P -
Lex P -
Fang P -
Burston P -
Frost P -
Ember P -
Latron P -

Invite sent 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)BornSkate said:

What are your requirements for joining

Yup! As Wolfy said, all are welcome as long as they are welcoming to others lol. We have very few rules but most of them have to do with common sense and mutual respect for eachother. Other than that, we used to be and hopefully will be a Solar Rail clan in the future again, but feel free to just chill out and enjoy yourself until then! 

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03