Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make More Bosses Like Kela And The Jackal.

Rettycombine

Bosses that arent just bullet sponges that stand in one spot the entire fight not flinching, although i love heks inbattle taunts he is probably the most boring boss in the game, The point when the players can stand perfectly still while the boss whittles away at your huge shields is when they need a revamp, Kela is a good boss because she dosent need a ton of health to survive, She has a rocket launcher and a portable roller dispenser, and the jackal has a tonne of attacks and that stupid plasma grenade launcher, but he has an achilles heel with the legs being vulnerable.

they are working on it this is a concept art the showed on the podcast of the golem http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/File:New_golem.png

I know about the golem change, i just mention the bosses that are bullet sponges and barely do any damage, like hek for example, the golem dies super easily and his attacks are annoying if you are not a rhino/trinity.

I soloed kela to get my saryn bp's, and found her to be extremely easy. Kill minions with lex, jump on box, move right or left to dodge missles, shoot her with lex until dead. the hardest part of that fight was running to get the drop after a bajillion grineer spawn upon her death.

i like kril, although he could get a little buff. even tho he is a bullet sponge, you have to draw his aggro, because if you don't, he wrecks you extremely fast. add some more hp, tweak his ai a bit, and he would be my favorite.