Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug Where Warframe Minimizes And Cannot Get Back Into Game

SYLUX6574

In the middle of one of my matches, Warframe will minimize showing me my normal window(with my background and icons). I try to click on the warframe icon, and all it does is make my cursor disappear and not opening the game. i press the windows button and i am able to open other applications, but cannot get back into warframe. Eventually i close it using task manager. This happens almost every time i'm in game, sometimes after 5 minutes and can even extend to a half hour. I don't get any bonus xp for the mission. leveling the sheev has been painful enough.

This has been happening allot to me too. kinda getting sick of all these bugs. doesn't matter what you do, after a while the game asks you to send a n error report (for all the good that'll do you)

Nothing can get you back in the game Alt + Tab doesn't pull up the game it just hides your cursor like the OP said.

actually it does do good werefowl if DE can figure out what causes the error or whats causing your crash they can fix it if you can repeatedly cause your game to break in the same way open a support ticket with them and explain the situation they can sometimes fix a bug before the next hotfix even if you don't know how to duplicate a crash working with them to try and fix it rather than only complaining about it can get it fixed and make the beta better fr everyone we are all just helping test the game after all

actually it does do good werefowl if DE can figure out what causes the error or whats causing your crash they can fix it if you can repeatedly cause your game to break in the same way open a support ticket with them and explain the situation they can sometimes fix a bug before the next hotfix even if you don't know how to duplicate a crash working with them to try and fix it rather than only complaining about it can get it fixed and make the beta better fr everyone we are all just helping test the game after all

i have sent multiple crash reports