Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decisive Judment Drop Bug?

Looopeh

Hi, well i'm here to talk about a recent bug i found, i started a conflict in Mars, 200.000 battlepay, everything normal until there, i was killing some specters and stuff, we were winning the defense, and then i saw it. A rare mod-like in the ground, just like when an enemy drops a rare mod, i ran over it and then there it was: Decisive Judment, i was like WOOOW i got a stance that i wasn't even looking for, AWSOME. A few minutes later we won the conflict, got my battlepay, checked the mods i got in that litle list when you finish a mission, Shuriken, Serration, Barrel Diffusion, some other mods that i use in my Ash, and of course, Decisive Judment, i was happy until there, went to my Loadout and equiped my Dragon Nikana and when i tryied to equip the Decisive Judment, there wans't Decisive Judment, only my Tranquil Cleave which i was using. I though it was in my mods at least and when i went to the mods.....no Decisive Judment. I checked everything i know, mods, stance mods, inventory, i did relog and nothing, no Decisive Judment. Then i went to the wiki to know which enemy drops it, and i realized that there was no enemy at the conflict that could drops that, so if there was no enemy that could drop it? how did i got Decisive Judment? Specters? another bug? please, i need an answer.

Specters drop Decisive Judgement but no rewards are saved in Dark Sector Conflicts. Seems the wiki guys removed Specter as a listed drop since it doesnt actually save.

According to wiki your drop locations for it are Grineer Wardens and Heavy Gunners now.