The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Boy, Another Post About Prime Frame Imbalance

NuLycan

I think it'd be a great idea if Prime frames had two extra mod card slots.

Interesting concept, but I'm not sure. With enough forma, that'd place prime frames leagues above their standard counterparts, which is a no no.

Edited by NuLycan

I agree with the OP. and personally this is how I feel things should go:

Excal Prime - Updated body mesh and +Movespeed (to help with melee)

Frost Prime - Updated body mesh and +Movespeed (to break his weakness)

Ember Prime - +Energy

Nyx Prime - +energy, or +Sheilds, or +Movespeed (seriously anything but more armor)

Loki Prime - No changes needed

Rhino PRime - No changes needed

Mag Prime - Eh... I think she looks pretty cool, maybe an updated body? but she doesn't -really- need it.

I wholeheartedly agree with you NuLycan, there are some noticeable gap in Prime frame consistency that's needed addressing for a while now. 

It shouldn't matter if Excalibur Prime is an exclusive or not. He's /still/ a Prime, which means he has as much a right to get adjusted as the other Prime frames. As Lycan pointed out, it's anything from game breaking, and anyone without an Excalibur Prime will only suffer from the fact that they want it. 

He, Frost, Mag, and Ember Prime all need some innate passives (or at least his needs buffed so it's more noticeable for those using him) and perhaps him and Frost could use a bit of a blingy update. I find Mag Prime and Ember to be fine as is, aesthetically in comparison to the others.

How does it make sense to give Rhino a buff then Loki Prime one, and now recently Nyx prime one yet they still haven't gone back to give the older three a buff to a stat, It just feels like DE is purposely ignoring the fact that the other three PRIME frames don't have a buff to a stat. I don't think it would be that hard to change one stat value on a prime (I could be wrong though) I just find it highly odd it STILL has not happened after 3 primes that did get it.

I wholeheartedly agree with you NuLycan, there are some noticeable gap in Prime frame consistency that's needed addressing for a while now. 

It shouldn't matter if Excalibur Prime is an exclusive or not. He's /still/ a Prime, which means he has as much a right to get adjusted as the other Prime frames. As Lycan pointed out, it's anything from game breaking, and anyone without an Excalibur Prime will only suffer from the fact that they want it. 

He, Frost, Mag, and Ember Prime all need some innate passives (or at least his needs buffed so it's more noticeable for those using him) and perhaps him and Frost could use a bit of a blingy update. I find Mag Prime and Ember to be fine as is, aesthetically in comparison to the others.

I agree I find it concerning that Frost Prime is by far the least "Prime" Looking frame out of the others I mean he has some shoulder pads and a gold trim tank on his upper back and his prime helmet is basically the only prime thing about him. Its been said many times by other people that if you change his helmet he'd practically look identical to normal frost.

Edited by Bestfly