Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hai :3

MrSnipyCat

Iv been playing for quite some time, testing the game, and i decided im staying so better introduce myself :3

My r34l name is Luis and im 18, my ingame name is SnipaZz. (in case you wanna play wiht me or do some of those sweet, sweeet artifact alerts)

Im actually quite suprised how good this game is, it has awesome graphics, awesome gameplay and an awesome community, and probably the most caring and most interactive developers ever, and im even more suprised how little premium currency has to be used to buy stuff, you can get everything with the ingame currency, i think the only thing you really need to use premium currency to buy its the color schemes, the rest you can buy directly or buy the bps, still the game is in beta, i bet theres still some new things comming for us to spend our cash in :P

What else...

I think i can say my current loadout... The warframe im using is the Excalibur, I have has primary the Paris or the Strun with fire damage mod and other mods, the sicarus has secundary, almost getting the Kraken 1 Neurode left (been looking for one for a week... almost), as melee i have the Dual Heat Swords with multiple enviromental damage, fire, freeze and fire and the Scindo, that finished building today, and im also farming Sgt. Nef Anyo so i can get the Mag, but not getting many bp drops...

Well guess thats everything

Hope il play wiht ya :3

Edited by Snipazz