Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question About Drops, An Easy One I Think

Lukerez

Question

I'm just curious if it matters, me looting containers and such while soloing.

I am trying to attain the Banshee prints and am wondering if I ever need to really.. stop.

I think it works based off of just completing the missions that they're unlocked from, am I wrong?

8 answers to this question

There is a very specific boss that will have a chance of dropping the individual prints for the Banshee.

More information here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Banshee_%28Warframe%29

Remember you still need to buy the ACTUAL blueprints at the shop, for I think 25,000 credits.

Oh I'm well aware of how the market/foundry/etc. works in this game.  Thanks for the heads up anyways though!

With Banshee it isn't about a specific boss actually.  It's the only unique frame in that the types of levels defined by objective, are what apparently matter.

Banshee bp are gained from any Raid, Spy, Capture, or Defense mission as end reward. Got Chassis from M Prime in Mercury. Got like 3 from it though, so I am checking other places for system and helmet.

Edited by RainDreamer

Banshee bp are gained from any Raid, Spy, Capture, or Defense mission as end reward. Got Chassis from M Prime in Mercury. Got like 3 from it though, so I am checking other places for system and helmet.

Yeah I figured as much.  That's the information I keep finding. :P

I've gotten both my Systems and Helmet off Defense.  Systems from Xini and Helmet off an early Grineer defense (don't remember exactly which one--possibly the first defense you get access to).  That said, I've played...a LOT of defense.  That's probably been the majority of my 110ish hours of playtime.  And I've only gotten two parts.  So good luck to you!