The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Trinity's Lobster Tail

Luxangel7

Dear Devs,

I hope I do not come across as arrogant with that title as if I should tell you what to do. However, as much as I love the game you have given us and wish you all the success and look very much forward to what comes next, there is this one thing that is just so ugly in my opinion to look at, and that is Trinity's "tail" or what have you.

Trinity looks amazing, especially with those things on her back, she looks like the daughter of a gundam, awesome. However, that tail part of her armor is just so clunky and bulky and out of place and I apologize if I seem rude in calling it a lobster tail, but that's really all I can see when I look at the warframe...

Your warframe art so far is amazing and really awesome, but if you could find some time to at least talk it over with your fellow devs and colleagues so maybe you could change it to something more sleek or in line with the rest of her armor (like whats on her back or the aura helmet) then apart from making this fan really happy I think (in all modesty) that you would be making the right choice for your art design as well.

Thanks as always for your hard work and taking the time to read these forums. :)

(Idea: If you want to fix it by making a secondary armor for her that would replace the lobster tail part that would be a potential fix right? You could even profit off of it like the alternative helmets!)

In my eyes, there is not a single thing that 100% of people like.

Some people like Ember's chicken thighs.

Some people like Trinity's...skirt, tail, thing.

Unless there's a giant uproar about Trinity's tail (Oh god please don't.) there is likely to be nothing done about it. Which is a good thing, once the devs start trying to please absolutely EVERYONE, is when things start to go bad.

I'm torn. The side portions of the skirt, the three long bits on either side are pretty cool, but the tail is too bulky and rigid. Perhaps if it were reworked a little bit?

It looks to me like the lobster tail is the thorax and abdomen of a big robotic beetle which jumped up and grabbed Trinity from behind. It's got its mandibles around Trinny's waist, and its six legs are dangling down, unable to reach the floor.

Edited by Celestiae

Personally I do not mind the tail, but a lot of players seem to dislike it.

The re-skin idea sounds great, but in my bias I would say that the re-skin should give -99% to shields and health. Kidding! n_n'

Jokes aside, I would enjoy another variant of armor, but I just know that any fan-art or outsider artwork would use the sans-lobster tail Trinity over the Original. :(

Frost and Trinity must be related with lobster tails..

Except Frost's tail actually looks decent and smooth an fits in with his overall look, the tail on Trinity doesn't, it's a rather ugly piece of work and doesn't fit in with the rest of her look, te tail can stay as long as they remove the rigid-ness an make it smoother to compliment the rest of her leggings.

Edited by __Kanade__

I agree with this topic. I bought the Trinity Warframe because I thought playing a support frame sounded cool, and when I actually saw the thing I immediately felt buyers remorse because I couldn't get over how ugly that giant butt-flap looks.

My main Warframe is Frost, which also has a butt flap, but it doesn't look so bad on him, since that entire frame looks heavily armored, while with Trinity it's a really lithe figure that then has this one inexplicable bulky feature.

Edited by Aetrion

I love the way Trinity looks, and don't mind the tail whatsoever. I've considered her for the longest time to be the best looking warframe. Since opinions are obviously subjective, an alternative skin should be released.

In today's livestream, the artists stated that they quite liked the lobster skirt.

I think we're stuck with it.

Problem is, i love the base(everithing except the skrit), but the tail remind me of one time i had a big allergic reaction

I feel sick everytime i see it ;( , i feel like it look ugly and big (sorry, ist a personal opinion)

The rest is Perfect hoever

But now i feel cheated:

No way were gonna see any change now... so im goona ask a preview feature,  No way im gonna spend my cash beafore seeing the thing 360 degree, that frame is useless to me now, granted ist for personal reason, (no way im gonna get a refund for this) but did buy this with my fonder platinum. and it will leave a sour note in my mind(until they release a new support type warframe :) ).

The only thig left is hope of a reskin, i understand those who love the current desing, but im not one of them,

so Sniff

"turn around and walk away"