Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Done whole mission with a "?" reward beggining to end, got nothing

Ingway

I'm pretty infuriated right now, the game litteraly just trolled me in this, i did the whole mission an alert mission with a random reward, beggining to end, with 4 others guys, it ends i get 0 credits and no @(*()$ special reward...

I probably wouldn't mind this bug so much, if these alert missions didn't involve waiting around for a lucky chance, that happens rarely, has a random chance of having the "?" reward and have a random reward... Not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but this is a pretty serious bug.

So i wasn't the only one... that kind of makes me even more mad, as if it was intentional that alot of people wouldn't get the item...

I think calling it intentional would be a bit skeptical, but it certainly doesn't make it any less sucky...

I really wanted to not use my plat on the pro upgrade, would keep them for rushing warframe i craft, but now it will be ages before im gonna get my hand on that blueprint so its almost like getting forced

I think calling it intentional would be a bit skeptical, but it certainly doesn't make it any less sucky...

I really wanted to not use my plat on the pro upgrade, would keep them for rushing warframe i craft, but now it will be ages before im gonna get my hand on that blueprint so its almost like getting forced

Erm... i said it in the idea that it "felt" like it, not that it was intentional dude...

Edited by Ingway