Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sol. System Special Forces (S.s.s.f.), (Next 10-15 Dedicated Recruits Will Be In Charge Of High Ranking Staff Jobs)

Thep660

Who are we?

~ A Clan, who are semi-strict of their rules, will only recruit the truly dedicated in moving this clan forward, helping others along the way, and is dedicated towards helping the public.

Why us?

~ We want to make a mark, a good one, possibly one able to change Warframe for the better, we want to support others, helping noobs and newbs alike, strengthening the community, this is a clan we aim to go for the long run, marking positive attitude, morale, and chivalry along the way. We have seen many clans nowadays who only care for themselves and sometimes never give back to the community, and we will try to change that in the future.

What do we do?

~ As of now, we do the following activities:

-Tower Farming

-Tower Hunting

-Helping others get through planets

-Stalker Hunts

-Special Alerts

-Event Missions (Till we get all the rewards)

-Experience Farming

-Credit Farming

(Mostly things that require *Special* forces, when we are called in, we help)

What do we aim to do in the future?

-Become allied with other Clans/ Alliances who are aiming to do good and help the community as well.

-To grow bigger and bigger, but only with those who have the dedication, time, and trust.

-Host activities that improve our clans morale and dedication, (maybe) giveaways and prime sets (once we get enough people)

-Put up Solar Rails and enforce the old 5% Credit and 2% Resource Tribute, once we are big enough.

How do you join?

~ Quite simple, PM me, Starkiller71, and/or Ouranos_Shock as of now (The recruiters may change overtime and will be updated if needed). You will be put under the rank of Cadet/ Scout till promotion. ORRR... just post here on the Forums your Required information. ^^

~PM Your general information, like what you know, (about the game (Humor us with something funny you know, if you want to, *Cough* like knowing all the bosses nick names *Cough Cough* Salad V), want to do, what you already do, what you need help on, and what you would like us to help you with if needed. Besides that: Just your Mastery Rank will be nice, and what time you get on, (U.S. Eastern and Central Time please).

Any Ground Rules (Recruits wise)?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All new recruits will be named Recruitee (The Cadets/ Scouts)
 If you are not active within a span of one of the next 3 days before becoming Privateer, you are kicked out.
 You get to choose which sub-branch you want to represent, The Guardians, (Defends Solar Rails and the Clan), The Order, (Basically Inventory, Log people, in charge of running events, maintaining order, does trading for the clan, make sure  people are active, as well as promoting Dojo Reconstruction), and The Warriors, (Offensive, In charge of attacking Solar  Rails and also Gathers resources for the clan)
 If the person is over 10 days of continuous absence, (Meaning you can miss 9 days, but be on the 10th day and restart your timer) and is not Promoted to (Excused) next to their rank, they will be promoted to (Awaiting Trial)
 People on trial will be awaited for either suspension of Clan activities or kicked by The Order depending on the recent  history, (If it is a person with the rank of Recruitee, and they are absent, they will automatically be kicked out of the clan within 3 days of their absence)
 Recruitees are able to be any Mastery rank
 All privateers MUST BE at least Mastery 1
 Any rank beyond that requires Mastery 3
 All Sergeants and Officer ranks require at least Mastery 6 or higher.
 -IF YOU MUST LEAVE FOR THINGS LIKE VACATIONS OR REAL WORLD ACTIVITIES, REPORT THE ABSENCE/EXCUSE TO *THE ORDER'S* MEMBERS, ONLY THE DAYS AFTER YOUR EXCUSED DAYS WILL COUNT AGAINST YOU. RESULT OF FAILING TO REPORT/ TOO MANY REPORTS MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OR KICK/ INVESTIGATION BEFORE TRIAL. (This clan is only for the dedicated and those who have time on their hands), *being in Warframe for even a small second counts as being present*.

What do the Dedicated People get compared to normal recruits?
 -From me: You will get Staff jobs, soar through the ranks, and become in charge of sub-branches, only the top 10 dedicated get this.
 -Get higher chances to win Warframes Sets, platinum, and even more giveaways! (Mostly from me, myself as of now)
 -Immunity from being Kicked.
How do you become a Dedicated person?
 - Become active with the community, joining and helping the community, noobs/newbs alike, joining us on Tower missions, promoting good morale, being a role model for many, and/or promoting the clan.
 - Anyone can be become a dedicated person, regardless of their Mastery Rank.
I like Apple Pies

If you would like to join us, by all means, go ahead, you may have to wait 1-7 days before a reply due to a set-up of Guidelines and Rules I am currently working on.

~Have a great time killing Captain **ore- I mean Vor!
                                                                                                                      ~Thep.T

P.S-> If you have any questions, send them to me, Starkiller71, Ouranos_Shock, or just post them here on the Forums!

Edited by Thep660