The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevator Grieving

Kitzun

The elevators are actually prime grieving material, the fact that there is often only one available means that a douchebag can rush like a maniac, take the elevator for himself and let his partners stranded, having to fight off for 30 seconds or more a big number of mobs that the bozo aggroed while doing his mad run.

Please find a solution for that, or remove them altogether to put stairs in their place.

The elevators are actually prime grieving material, the fact that there is often only one available means that a douchebag can rush like a maniac, take the elevator for himself and let his partners stranded, having to fight off for 30 seconds or more a big number of mobs that the bozo aggroed while doing his mad run.

Please find a solution for that, or remove them altogether to put stairs in their place.

I have a great fix for this. Help your noob or jerk buddy fight off the horde or don't play withthat person again, :)

The elevator is not broken so it doesn't need to be fixed. Sadly there are going to be those people not matter what game you play.

I think the elevators provide a feeling of suspense and they should remain as is

Well, since this issue can't be fixed without other problems arising... We could set it so it would require more than 1 person (if it's co-op) so that it would require 2 people at a minimum in the elevator (has to have 3 players for this in case we get those people who just afk randomly) to actually get it started (if two rushers, then I don't know).

If there were more Parkour happy players, we could just make a elevator shaft (where you can either wall-run, jump/turn camera in mid air, wall run again (challenging but fun to do and can be used to get to some hidden rooms) or jump down and fall to the next floor below)

If not, then sounds like only solution is your stairs :l

Edited by Yanga