Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense Missions & No Rewards

Engelheim

I understand that some of the new patch was aimed at disallowing players from leaving in the middle of the game. And that's great. However I feel that removal of mods and credits is detrimental towards game play experience for defense missions. Many players would like to test themselves to see how far they can go within defense missions and punishing them by removing the credits and mods they have garnered is quite sad.

I propose that either 1) allow the previous system to be in place for defense maps or 2) allow players to keep items for each 5 wave increments.

I'm in agreement with what the others have posted. With other missions I don't mind losing rewards so much, but with defense missions, they tend to take several times longer so getting something for them would be nice.

Yep I'm very happy about that change, EXCEPT for the Endless Defence mode, that should be an exception, or you should get the option to exit every wave instead of every 5. + 1 for keeping items for each 5 waves.

This at least. Especially Callisto is a defense map where, surpringsly, ONLY at Wave 10 the last mob is blocked by an orange door. This in light of the new system is very frustrating. If the Devs allready put an anti-camp mechanic in game, fix at least those missions first.

Btw, fix the freaking drop rate for Rare mods...it isn´t funny anymore.

Anti-camp sounds great... If the mobs are stuck and not moving for more than a minute or two, either teleport or kill them. I've seen monsters stuck under the map, and having to jump off several times trying to shoot them down.

If they would also make it so you could claim wave 5's prize instead of wave 10, seeing how the rewards between wave 5/10/15/20/etc. are all the same. That would be nice too.

Just made a defense map griiner to wave 9, and while every creeps were dead and the timer on to the next wave, a monster (apparently a stalker) was bugged under the core, non visible, non hittable by AoE spells.

The core's HP were falling down, again and again, until it get destroyed.

Then we earned nothing for our work. What's the logic behind this ? We did our job, we were alive, my pockets were full of mods, were are they?

I can understand the reason behind the last patch, but it's simply resolving a problem by creating a new one: wrong deal.

Well in the case of Defense missions, solving this problem would be quite easy: for a reason or another the core/warframe has been destroyed, then you have an extract mission with the regular rules. You escape: you keeps your pockets full. You die: your pockets stay there !