Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Way Of White] Recruiting Active Players! Fun Helpful Community!

saltshaker42

We are the Way of White! This is what we stand for.

We're about jolly cooperation! We'll run the voidderelictbosses, or random missions. All members are encouraged to be active, and talkative. We strive for cooperative fun, help, and general enjoyment.

KoCoVJt.png?1

Any player may join. Old, new, boys, girls (who will be treated equal to their male tenno counterpart...) everyone is welcome.

Our dojo is large and developed!

All labs are built, with everything researched. Our dojo is equipped with trading with zero tax as of yet, a duel arena, and an obstacle course.

We have an active community so far. Even through the week days our members still get on and are willing to be active in supporting each other.

We are apart of the Storm Reapers alliance. An alliance compiled of smaller clans. We have a developed community, and will run high tier void missions regularly.

A clan forum has been set up. Members can see where to visit it on the clan MOTD. Members Be sure to read the MOTD (message of the day) frequently!

Rules:

1.) Be respectful of your fellow Tenno. The one thing I will not tolerate is bad behavior.

2.) Help your clan mates. This isn't necessarily required, but we'll all benefit from this.

3.) Have fun! That's what this game was made for. That's what this clan was made for! This also includes being active. Members who are off for an extended period of time will be removed. Exceptions will be made if you tell me before hand that you'll be gone for a while. I'm a nice person, just say something.

4.) All players who are allowed to promote must check with a clan leader (includes officers of white) before promoting. Failure to do so will result in a temporary demotion to a rank that cannot promote.

5.) All players who are allowed to recruit may do so as you please. Notify clan leaders of the filled slot.

6.) All players who are allowed to make changes to the clan dojo MUST report the change to the official clan leader for approval. Failure to do so will result in a strip of rank - permanent or temporary depending on severity of the crime.

7.) Leave God out of chat! I don't care what religion you believe in, keep that out of clan chat. Phrases to avoid: Pretty much anything involving God. Failure to comply to this rule will very likely get you kicked. Minor infractions will result in a slap on the wrist.

Ranks:

- You can gain ranks by achieving feats, or being friendly and active in the clan. I believe in rewards as you rank up. Show you're qualified, and you will be given little privileges.

1.) Lord of White: accessible only if you're a founder of the clan.

2.) Officer of White: They can pretty much do everything the Clan Leader can do. They're the most trusted members, and should be treated like the Clan Leader. This rank is achievable to anyone, but only if you show signs of 100% trust, and 100% loyalty. This isn't an easy thing to acquire.

3.) Royal Knight: The elite knights, and law enforcers of the Way of White. They can recruit, promote, kick, and queue research. Requires high trust, and combat skills to achieve.

4.) Vanguard: The highest level of warrior. Only the best of players can become Vanguards. Prove yourself in combat to achieve this rank. Can recruit, and promote.

5.) Knight: An above average warrior. They can hold their own in a fight, but still have room to improve. Can recruit. Requires above average combat skills.

6.) Warrior: The basic warrior of the Way of White. Average member. Can recruit. Requires average combat skills.

7.) Apprentice: Requires no combat skills. This is the default rank everyone will start at. Prove yourself in combat to Vanguard rank and above to rank up.

8.) Architect: To acquire this rank you require knowledge in architecture, and graphic design. 100% trust and loyalty required to achieve this rank. Be prepared to be tasked with assignments set by the clan leader. As of now this rank is empty, and will only hold 1 person if the above qualifications are met.

All members can host the dojo.

How to join:

Pm me through the forums.

Reply to this thread.

Add me on Steam.

Edited by saltshaker42

Can i join if im african-american?

Good question.

No you may not join. We are a very bigotted and hateful clan. We only care about caucasion people. (Sarcasm implied).

I'm actually mixed (black and white). Honestly I'm a little sick of people saying my clan is racist. I know it's a joke, but it goes too far when it is used as a reply to my thread. Can I please ask you to never do this again, and for everyone else who has thought of doing this, please refrain.

The name is a referance to the Way of White covenant from Dark Souls. Not our racial preferance.

Edited by saltshaker42