Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lech Kril Bug Fest (Exta - Ceres)

TheYushu

So, had a bit of a fun time running Kril a few minutes ago. In the short time span of 5 runs, we soft-locked the mission 3 times. 2 of these times were caused by using Ash, teleporting to Kril, and immediately using a melee attack. As a result, a stealth attack is preformed, and Kril's AI breaks, freezing him in place. Obviously, unlike many bosses, you can't just hammer away at his health while he's broken like that, so there goes two Orokin Cell runs down the drain. The 3rd softlock on the mission comes from falling in an acid pit. I don't have a screenshot of that incident, so I don't feel it deserves it's own thread, but if you know a room on that tileset that has an acid pit at the bottom of the room, try falling in it. If you get trapped down there, the pipes make for some interesting parkour challenges. Unfortunately, even after climbing the pipes, you're still considerably far below the main floor, and can't get back up. No enemies wanted to peak over the side, so I couldn't even teleport out with Ash. I assume, however, a Loki with enough distance could Decoy-Switch out, but that doesn't fix much. 

Quick Read: Lech Kril's AI bugs out if you stealth attack with Ash after a teleport. This softlocks the mission. There is also a room with an acid pit that has no death barrier, and cannot be escaped without teleportation.

Best of luck!