Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finacially Not Good!

Djenmity

Trading channel. Every player online in your region can access it, you don't need to be friends with them or in the same party as them. You can trade for platinum there, so even if you don't want to pay you can still buy slots/cosmetics. 

I have seen that tab..Ok thank you I will check it out tonight..Or I am sure my son will .lol  He loves it..But my wallet has taken a big hit.lol

What other players? I play by myself i do not play with a cummunity of friends. That might be more sufficient for kids that have a 1000 friends that play with them?  And you usually on have a couple of people in your squad as you play at a time..

No one really talks or answers..I have never heard anyone offer or ask of this trade situation.  So if this is common, then I am not aware of the party place?

Trade Chat:

sPUaREg.png

I see your point, but understand we are in every position to voice or opinions about everything, cause if it were not for us as the customers, they would not have anything.. So I have every right to voice my opinion..I was not telling them to do anything, at the end of the day its my choice to keep playing or not. Thanks I do appreciatte all the advise though about other aspects I did not know.

I absolutely agree you have the right to voice your opinion, and other players have the right to voice their opinions, too.

Based on the way you write, I assume English is not your first language?  If I am wrong, then I'm sorry to insult you, that was not my intent.

The thing is, there are "judging" words and there are "critique" words.  When you use words like "ridiculous" and "insane," you're making a judgement.  You are saying that your opinion is right, without creating a proper argument.  If you re-read my post, you will see that I use words like "Dislike" or "should," indicating that it is my opinion, and how I would like things to be, but don't expect them to change.

For example, your original post: "Example…Things like, just changing your Alias(in game call sign), and Clan name and uploading a photo,   All costs real money to change…That is ridiculous!"

If I were to change your original post to use critique words instead of judgement words, it would look something like this: "Changing your alias, clan name, and uploading a photo should be free, in my opinion." And then go on to explain why they should be free.  Saying "It's ridiculous to charge money!" is just screaming into the wind.

Considering you have been responding to everyone in this thread, I believe you're looking to critique, not judge. :)

Edit: With regard to why I say I'm in no position to critique the pricing structure of Platinum: I've never owned, built, or moderated a game like this before.  I have no basis for comparison.  I cannot compare Warframe to games I have paid for (Diablo 3 or Destiny) because the stuff you get to do "for free" is included in the $60 price tag.  Warframe is free to play, with no upfront cost.  What free-to-play games have you made that let you do everything for free?

Edited by (PS4)IkariWarrior83

While I agree that pricing of most stuff is a bit over the top and the price of plat is a bit high you gotta remember two things:

1. Don't buy plat unless you get a -75% discount.

2. Trade, you don't need to know anyone for that and it's really easy to make some plat.

Additionally seeing as majority of the stuff is accessible without plat DE needs to have some sort of source of stable income outside of the fanatics that threw hundreds of $ at this game and are still willing to throw more =p

Trading has a huge role in the concept of warframe. ;)

The majority of players are usually farming prime parts/sets/mods and sell them for platinum ;)

Thats the way how a lot of people earn platin without spending money on the game and still have a chance to buy: clanlogo,weapon/warframe-slots, or in case even to change Alias.

It's clear you have other priorities and you should spend neither time nor money for games. Game is always a luxury commodity that not everyone "should" afford it. Play it if you have the time, pay for it if you have the money. If you have neither, then your priority shouldn't be at playing game at all.

yeah they could have easily achieved that with just Credits, But i am not entirely against the fact that you can buy it to support the developers for they're great job accomplish this great game. But it has to be a limited to the fact that you cant "pay to win" but rather speed up the farming process.