Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Loves Grineer Rollers?

sewens

I do. They are annoying yeah, and the fact that they are a bigger threat than 7-foot tall soldiers is pretty dumb but they force the player to think between killing the roller, the grineer making the rollers, and the other grineer trying to turn you into potato salad. That's why I think the rollers should be a boss.

Well not really "rollers" there should only be one big fast roller. Also smaller slower rollers that assist and explode/stun on impact. 

I agree, me and the entire family love to hate those buggers. Imagine it from the developers point of view though. All the time and effort put into other mobs and character models and the one that ends up most infamous is the one that some intern likely thought up while kicked back on a Friday picking his nose.

Edited by Aramahn

actually, if you have watched the roller in action as it attacks a Warframe, you may  notice that it looks more like a "bite". The way the blades swing out, it;s like opening up a mouth to bite the target. Very interesting. If only we could have a roller sentinel...

. . . If only we could have a roller sentinel...

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phones and stop the presses! Did y'all see this? This hidden little gem of genius at the end of his post? Say it with me just once.

"Roller Sentinels"

Did you feel that? That shortness of breath, the hair on the back of your neck tingling as it starts to rise. That pure, simple, unadulterated joy and excitement of an idea so simple yet so earth shattering that it needs to be, no, IT MUST BE implemented!

actually, if you have watched the roller in action as it attacks a Warframe, you may  notice that it looks more like a "bite". The way the blades swing out, it;s like opening up a mouth to bite the target. Very interesting. If only we could have a roller sentinel...

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phones and stop the presses! Did y'all see this? This hidden little gem of genius at the end of his post? Say it with me just once.

"Roller Sentinels"

Did you feel that? That shortness of breath, the hair on the back of your neck tingling as it starts to rise. That pure, simple, unadulterated joy and excitement of an idea so simple yet so earth shattering that it needs to be, no, IT MUST BE implemented!

We need to make a thread about this! Quicky! To the Tennobile!

Edited by Crysentos

and the other grineer trying to turn you into potato salad. That's why I think the rollers should be a boss.

>1981+32

>not running away from a boulder trying to flatten you as you play a dungeon instance

top lel

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/047/6/f/Indiana_Jones_boulder_by_Chattar_Lal.jpg

Edited by Disillusioned

Can i just play as a roller instead of having a roller sentinel? Imagine that melee play.

Picture it: An Armadillo Warframe. It would be similar to Rhino in shape but with a shell but instead of dashing forward or punching the ground, most of its attacks would be rolling smashes and a new weapon idea would be a new fist weapon styled like claw spikes.

Picture it: An Armadillo Warframe. It would be similar to Rhino in shape but with a shell but instead of dashing forward or punching the ground, most of its attacks would be rolling smashes and a new weapon idea would be a new fist weapon styled like claw spikes.

Lol, that'd be quite the sight, but I still wouldn't mind being the lil'roller guy either.