The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Alt-Tab Out Of Warframe Messes Up Game Resolution And Mouse Arrow

Diy0s

This keeps happening to me since the update 14.9.2 came out. Every time I alt-tab out of Warframe to check something on my computer and come back to Warframe it messes up my resolution making it kind of blurry and when I press escape to change the resolution I see a weird silhouette, the same shape as my frame just bigger around my frame. Another thing is that I can't press the escape, back button, or change the resolution so I tryed to exit out of the game but the button wouldn't work. Turns out that I have to move my mouse arrow an inch below the actual button before it gets highlighted and works. I tried to verify to see if some game files were corrupted and also optimize my cache and still nothing.

Update: found out that when alt-tab and back in the game it changes to windowed mode while in full screen, so that's why I'm getting a silhouette around my frame. I fixed it by changing it to actual windowed mode. I tried going back to full screen then to borderless but it doesn't fix it so I'm stuck with windowed mode till they do.

Edited by Diy0s

also getting this issue, it seems that resolution changes cause wierdness. whilst attempting to change resolution back up a little everything went off the edges of the screen and the mouse pointer was suddenly pointing a mile to the left or right.

Diy0s, do you play in a different resolution than your desktop like I do (1080p desktop, 720p ingame)?