Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Project Evergreen--Digital Artist Needed--Help Plz

Cyberspace100

I present to you..PROJECT EVERGREEN (evergreen sounds cool xD). The project where i let talented artists improve my work.

Well I’ve been part of the community for 1 hand as half years now and ive read and commented on a fair few posts..i’ve submitted a few fan concepts but they all seem to lack one thing..
Digital Art
It’s not that I suck at drawing (as you’ll see below) it’s just that I can’t take my drawing just that bit further..Here’s what I mean.
I didn’t draw this
oni_by_ignusdei_d6r912b.jpg

I drew this but I don’t have a drawing tablet or access to things like photo shop so I can’t finish it.
Alchemist0001.jpg

So, I know that warframe has MANY MANY wonderful artist and I would really appreciate it if someone (who know what they are doing) could pick up this project and digitalise it (I don’t know that artist term).

Here are some of my other sketches”

Zma0001.jpg
Zm20001.jpg
Jack_Hammer0001.jpg
LOCK0001.jpg

If you do chose to pick up this project please notify me with proof that you are a decent artist and well see where it goes from there.

NOTE: THESE IMAGES ARE NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE AND CANNOY BE USED UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED. (Dont claim onership of them unless i give the go ahead)

-Cyberspace100

How much you paying for doing a picture for you?

Also posting pictures of other artists without credit is bad. "I found it on google" will not justify what you did.

Hold up mate..i havent commited a crime. I used that image as an example of what i wanted..i even said i didnt draw it.

Also, i didnt factor in the cost of the artist..do you really think i'll have to pay??

Hold up mate..i havent commited a crime. I used that image as an example of what i wanted..i even said i didnt draw it.

Also, i didnt factor in the cost of the artist..do you really think i'll have to pay??

Well, find the original and credit it, be a good person. ;) Here's a source: http://ignusdei.deviantart.com/art/Oni-408567971

Pretty much every artist doesn't draw for free, unless she has a lot of time on her hands and is really interested in project or any other reason. So yeah, don't expect a quality of an image in your example for free.

To put example prices, we can see that one image fully colored like in example will cost from 30$ up to 250$, depending on how much an artist charges per hour. And because you have multiple images, it's a really high cost.

Artists don't do things for free and never will. Don't expect us to donate our skills and time for free. We spent years honing our skills, and we've got bills to pay and mouth to feed. Drawing is not a hobby for majority of artists, it's hard work, and we expect to be payed for that.

Edited by Demitsorou

Well, find the original and credit it, be a good person. ;) Here's a source: http://ignusdei.deviantart.com/art/Oni-408567971

Pretty much every artist doesn't draw for free, unless she has a lot of time on her hands and is really interested in project or any other reason. So yeah, don't expect a quality of an image in your example for free.

To put example prices, we can see that one image fully colored like in example will cost from 30$ up to 250$, depending on how much an artist charges per hour. And because you have multiple images, it's a really high cost.

Artists don't do things for free and never will. Don't expect us to donate our skills and time for free. We spent years honing our skills, and we've got bills to pay and mouth to feed. Drawing is not a hobby for majority of artists, it's hard work, and we expect to be payed for that.

Then again, that doesnt mean there arent artist that are willing to help out for free!