Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Place Maple Trees In Grandest Hall? How Is This Done?

Seox

Question

Hello,

My clan has been wanting to put a ton of large maples up on the second floor of our grandest hall but always get the red decoration unplaceable feedback unless we use incredibly small ones in very specific places. Today, I entered a dojo for a trade and found this:

Warframe0036.jpg

Warframe0040.jpg

Warframe0037.jpg

I can see that some of these trees are placed on medallions (how are they mounted perpendicular to the poles?), but some of these seem to be freely placed there. Here's the most our dojo allows us to do for comparison:

Warframe0042.jpg

It's pretty discouraging - anyone have any ideas for how we can fix this? It'd mean a lot!

4 answers to this question

Have you tried turning them of and then on again?

I mean, have you tried rescaling them to be smaller? Using the Drag + scroll I mean

That's actually part of the concern - we're only able to get very very small trees in place, as you can see in the later picture, but the dojo that worked them in was able to get much larger trees in more positions, and that's what we'd like to do.

I'll make sure to check to see that they're plugged in too, though

That's actually part of the concern - we're only able to get very very small trees in place, as you can see in the later picture, but the dojo that worked them in was able to get much larger trees in more positions, and that's what we'd like to do.

I'll make sure to check to see that they're plugged in too, though

Tbh ive been having the same problem placing large trees in my dojo, especially in the garden rooms, not sure if bug tho

I've tried every size and orientation possible but had no luck whatsoever getting trees larger than ours, but the picture clearly shows trees that are 3-4x larger.

Some of them are suspended on medallions, but some of them are clearly on the floor.

Support has this to say:

These items appear to be simply large scaled bushes and various other attachments. If you try various different positions, you should be able to place trees in the halls, as long as there as is sufficient room for them (both vertically and horizontally - decorations can often even be placed on walls or ceilings, if you wish). If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Unfortunately, we've tried simply scaling and messing with placement and had no luck. Does anyone else have anything that might help?

Edited by Seox