Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Only 2 Warframe At A Time

(XBOX)TaoistTiger

I did make suggestions, get rid of the blatant cash grabs, just because your happy mooing and being milked for cash doesn't mean the rest of us are.

The grind in this game is pretty bad compared to other mmo's as in this it's entirely down to a deliberatly sabotaged RNG table and artificial resource bottlenecks.

Also stop crying about how everyone's so entitled and how because you're willing to put up with this crap everyone else should.

Can i seriouly know what Cash grabs there are in this game?

every cash thing in this game is for convenience, its not 100% required to play the game. 

Slots to hold more weapons and warframes? Convenience, players don't need to have this extra slots, although players who are addicted to hording gear might have a slight problem (Such as myself)

Skins /helmets/ caps? Purely cosmetics, they don't add any buffs to the game, they are just there for players to personalize their characters

Plat costing weapons and warframes?, they are convenient as well, saves them the what would be 3 days and 12 hours to build them, it also makes the gear super charged with a reactor as well as a weapon slot.

Limmited time prime access gear? limmited time stuff, they don't add anything to the game, just another cosmetic stuff, its not like you "MUST BUY THIS GEAR OR ELSE YOU CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE!!!!

nothing is stopping players from playing this game or having fun, hell id even deleat all my warframes, becasue Zephyr is the one true frame for me ( But i like to horde stuff so im not going to deleat them)

i don't know about you, but i think if any casual non paying players played this game enough, they would really just need the 2 warframes / 6 weapon slots since most players end up playing 1 or two frames 70% of the time and would stay with one/two loadouts

Edited by trieuazn0