Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Einherjarpulse Clan Recruiting

ValeyardPrime

Welcome to Einherjar Pulse !

About us: EinherjarPulse is all about the fun. We don't care if you're a casual player, hardcore, new, or veteran. We just want to play the game and get the most out of it. At some point we might join alliances and get into the solar rail game but for now we just want to keep things light. If you're tired of farming for supplies alone, or you want to reap the benefits of clan research and contribute to it then join us.

Requirements: 

-Active(at least once a week)

-Polite

-Social

-Contributor(even the little bit helps)

Notice: Currently we are still a ghost clan and we may stay that way for awhile since we want to get to know the people we're playing with. All labs unlocked.

PM ValeyardCrisis or ThatGuy02 for invites!

Clan Emblem: http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a567/victor_collado1/einherjarcopy_zps444c0b76.png

Edited by ValeyardCrisis

Hi, i'm not that new to the game, but when i started playing there was no real need for a clan soo i kinda soloed with my brothers ~ then university kicked in and i stopped playing for a while... and now that i'm starting again theres a lot offf new stuff <.< and it seems that i'll need a dojo for some researchs Xp we even have a ship to live in now o.o

soo ^^ do you have a spot for little me ?

kinda hoping so,

Semecher