Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over 150 Strong And Battle Ready Hidden Shadow Village Is Openly Recruiting/ #1 Mountain Clan In Mutalist Event

(XBOX)ORICHEEMARU

Yes that statement is 100% true. Why? Because we all research in our dojo completed and we have multiple solar rails. We are also in a great alliance in the Resistance. Our average play time in our clan is well over 100 hours, so that means lots of experienced tenno. We are now open recruiting for new members, so please xbox live message ORICHEEMARU for a invite. Hope to see you soon.

Edited by (XB1)ORICHEEMARU

I have been with the hidden shadow village clan since the launch on xbox 1.Awesome clan to be in cause everyone helps each other out and contributes to the dojo when they can.If you are looking for a clan with top players that love the game and are more then willing to help you out along the way please join us.You wont regret it.

Edited by (XB1)R1PYOUANEWONE

I also wanted to emphasize about the fact that ee have all research done. I mean that literally all u would have to do is come in and buy the blueprint for what u want.I understand that u guys have put in time and money for where ever u r now, so think about it like this, why continue to shell out more when you can have it now? So consider giving us a try, I promise you won't regret it.

There is foul play a foot. The Sheriff of Nottingham taxes the poor and laughs about it. We for one do not stand for such tyranny. We oppose because we are just like you. We are all put in a position where we have to give all of our hard earned resources to unfair alliances and clans. They overcharge their solar rails and not care that it effects your overall gameplay. Fear Not! Our Band of Merry Men will not stand for that.

We are the HIDDENSHADOWVILLAGE . We have been from DAY ONE, STILL are, and ALWAYS look out for the lone tenno. We have MULTIPLE solar rails, yet charge ZERO percent. WHY?! Because we are Robin Hood. We rob from the rich and give to the poor. It's been proven that we do what we claim, not like the other false flags that many clans run up their poles.

Interested in joining our clan? Send an XBL mssg to ORICHEEMARU or AuspiciouSven67. We welcome all. Don't be apart of the evil. The Sheriff of Nottingham only uses you for his own self glory. Why not become a part of the ever growing Band of Merry Men and Robin Hood.

Ummm merry band of men AND women......... AuspiciousSven isn't stretching the truth, and I feel lucky I found them. Zero percent on the solar rails plus NICE help when I need it. Not rude people who ignore the reason your running the mission. If I'm farming for something and post asking for help, only people who want to help (not hijack) the mission jump in. They make the game more enjoyable.

Let's say 98 if you d like me into your ranks?

i d like to be part of a fellowship of fun men in tights :p

i m still quite a newbie but the game feels really empty sometimes... >_<

So playing with people may be a better experience for this game that is nice ^^

i m french btw if you already have a few in your ranks :p

(muusshu is also my xbox one tag)

Edited by (XB1)Muusshu