Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Hi, I'm relatively new to warframe and decided to look at joining a clan. I'm struggling to find people to do the missions I need to progress.

I'm on as often as possible in the evening (gmt), however, my mic is being temperamental and doesn't always work. Time for an upgrade...

Before I found yours I sent a post to another one, but they just ignored me!.

So, if you have the room, I'd like to join. If not, no worries. :)

GT ballboy77

MR 4

Congrats to everyone in Watermelon on taking the #1 spot for Moon clans in the Mutalist incursions event!  Final moon clan scores:

1          123h 18m 15s Watermelon

2          108h 52m 20s Lock n Load

3          23h 13m 17s Tenno Germany

4          12h 20m 45s KOKUJIN

SUP EVERY1! I'm Abe of Watermelon. A buddy (hurtumuchly) asked me to jump on the forum every now and then to make sure all who want to get recruited get a shot at epic watermelonness!!!! Look for me online or reply to the forum and I'll be sure to send an invite ASAP.

See you in T4 DEF! <(×.×<)(>+.+)>

Hi my name is Daniel and I would like to join your clan. I would appreciate if you accept my buddy, his name is Erik.

I am rank 2 and Erik is rank 3.

We are beginners and we'd love to have some friendly help and have a good clan to be in. Please consider our offer.

My gamertag is Daannielll xD

Erik's gamertag is Tkob Void

Thank you and goodbye.

I would very much like to be a part of this community. i always play with a mic. I'm Mastery rank 4, and i just built my third war frame! I typically play around 3-4 days in the week. I feel like it would be satisfying to play with a large group of socially active players. My gamertag is PR0DiGiTY, that's a zero btw

I would very much like to be a part of this community. i always play with a mic. I'm Mastery rank 4, and i just built my third war frame! I typically play around 3-4 days in the week. I feel like it would be satisfying to play with a large group of socially active players. My gamertag is PR0DiGiTY, that's a zero btw

Sounds like you would do great in our clan! I'm inviting you now

I'm from Brazil and I'm looking for a nice clan with lots of stuff to do and your clan seems like it. I'm rank 9 and usually i play with Nova(currently looking for nova prime) and Ash.

if you guys can add me, i'd appreciate.

GT: fprl

Sent you an invite!  Welcome to the melons! :)