Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Hello my fellow Melons, If your looking for a Teeno that is almost always around Warframe please send a FQ to GT: XenNinja along with message so I can add you myself to my friend list. I mostly as Rhino Prime and Frost Prime and I'm (Rank 7). Thanks and see you in the Void.

Glory to Watermelon!

Edited by (XB1)XenNinja

Hi there In looking for a clan to join and I feel this one would be perfect for me. Also I'm new to the game for about a month and am just playing casually but I am very active on Xbox and warframe and would like to meet new people that love this game too. All in all I'd like to join :)

Ign: Precere

Rank 5

Not currently in a clan

I'm active and play almost everyday

IGN: Conceptionize

Level: 1

Not in a clan yet :)

I play everyday and I would love to play with an awesome clan!

Hi! I'm from Italy and I really want to join this awesome clan! I recently started to play this game and i'm rank 3 

if you guys can add me, i'd love you forevere!

I've sent invitations to the three of you. Welcome to the fruit basket.

Hey guys if its cool with you i`d love to join this clan. I just stared playing not to long ago (currently rank 3) and am looking for a large community and this clan looks awesome :D

Yup, we'd love to have ya.  Will send you an invite.  Make sure you're not in a clan so the invite gets through. :)  (Or let us know when you're ready for the invite.)

I have just begun playing (3 days so far), but I know this game is right in my wheelhouse...in fact, I wonder how/why I haven't played it before. I've been trying to read up on the game and one of the overriding themes is "Join a Clan...it will help"

I'm in the mountain time zone in the US & will play nearly everyday...

GT: The Delta Kilo

Edited by (XB1)The Delta Kilo