Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Morning, I'm currently in UK Kings but looking for another home: simply because the clan is pretty much dead now :(

We had great fun at the start, but then I drifted off to play HaloMCC & Alien, then on top of Xmas when I came back in Jan, most others had gone & haven't come back. . This, coupled with my somewhat off hours playtime - weekdays (I work evenings & weekends) means I've been solo & pugging it for the last month or so.

I'm a reasonably serious player, MR11 at moment: I have been heavily into MMO's before: so much so that I spent 5yrs in a top tier WOW clan: that was a lot of work. However since then and having missed so many good games in the late 2000's I said I'd never play an MMO again; but Warframe has drawn me back in. Nevertheless, I fully intend to take more 'breaks': for example I want to get Dragon Age 3 soonish, which I expect will take up a lot of time & St the moment I'm also trying to get thru Shadow of Mordor. There's DS2 and Payday2 on the horizon...but luckily I have no interest in BFHardline.

So what I'm looking for is a large clan with an active player base, but one that won't miss, or kick, me when I disappear for a couple of weeks here and there & is unlikely to 'collapse' itself due to others doing the same. I think you guys fit the bill.

So let me know yay, & I'll drop out of Kings, or nay and I'll ask elswere. Thanks for youre time. GT: Typhojd

New player here (MR1), looking for good, fun people to play the game with. Currently I am online pretty much all day long. As long as I'm actually in the game, I'll be down to do pretty much anything that people want to do. Right now I'm trying to unlock all of the planets, I only have Earth, Venus, Mercury and Void at the moment.

GT: Alphacure Momz

Despite my GT, I am not a #$&(%. haha

Edited by (XB1)ALPHACURE MOMZ

So what I'm looking for is a large clan with an active player base, but one that won't miss, or kick, me when I disappear for a couple of weeks here and there & is unlikely to 'collapse' itself due to others doing the same. I think you guys fit the bill.

So let me know yay, & I'll drop out of Kings, or nay and I'll ask elswere. Thanks for youre time. GT: Typhojd

We usually only boot with at least 20 days inactivity. But, find someone with the rank of Pineapple or Pineapple Prime before you go on one of your breaks, ask to be put on "Banana Break," and that's our signal not to boot you for inactivity. Then when you're back, just ask one of the Pineapples to restore you back.

I would like an inv back to the clan. Left a couple weeks ago due to a conflict of interest but couldnt find a good fit like watermelon.

It's my pleasure to welcome you back to the fruit basket.

New player here (MR1), looking for good, fun people to play the game with. Currently I am online pretty much all day long. As long as I'm actually in the game, I'll be down to do pretty much anything that people want to do. Right now I'm trying to unlock all of the planets, I only have Earth, Venus, Mercury and Void at the moment.

GT: Alphacure Momz

Despite my GT, I am not a #$&(%. haha

Rhino SG ranked 2 (will be 3 today) looking for an invite looking for an active clan to play with.

Thanks,

Justin

Clan invitations have been sent to you both. Welcome to the fruit basket.

Just a casual player that's trying to get back into playing Warframe and wanted to join a clan and saw Watermelon and thought to myself the name alone makes it sound fun. Rank 11 GT: BambooBill. Looking forward to playing with you all.

Looking for a nice clan, seems this is the one to join. Ranked 6 (almost)

I have a few friends in this clan that have helped me with almost everything. I would like to join the clan :3

May I become a part of this fruit basket? :D

Mastery Rank: 5

Invitations sent. Welcome to the fruit basket.

(XB1)Azn Azn Azn Azn

Today, 02:33 AM

May I join this bundle of juicy fruits? :D

(XB1)Death shrimp X

Today, 05:43 AM

Hi im looking for an active clan and you guys sound like a laugh :) im only mastery rank 3 but I have played alot of this game on other systems so I know my way round it. Thanks

(XB1)DivineXephos

Today, 05:50 AM

I would like to join the clan gt DivineXephos rank 8

SUP FUTURE BROSKEES, I SENT AN INVITE TO ALL OF YOU. DONT FORGET IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE INVITATION.

SEE YOU IN T4 DEF <(°.°<)(>°.°)>

Hi, I would like to join you're clan. I'm a bit of a noob but I know what I'm doing to an extent. I'm currently a level 18 Volt user.

I found out about this clan when I came on here to try and advertise my own clan but I saw you're own clan shortly after putting up an advertisement and decided it would be best to join this clan after I had seen everything you have accomplished! My Gamertag is L0rd Of Cats exactly like that on Xbox One (the O in Lord is a zero).

Edited by (XB1)L0rd Of Cats