Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Hi, I would like to join you're clan. I'm a bit of a noob but I know what I'm doing to an extent. I'm currently a level 18 Volt user.

I found out about this clan when I came on here to try and advertise my own clan but I saw you're own clan shortly after putting up an advertisement and decided it would be best to join this clan after I had seen everything you have accomplished! My Gamertag is L0rd Of Cats exactly like that on Xbox One (the O in Lord is a zero).

I've seen/played with alot of watermelon members since I started playing WF would love to join!

GT: x CurrenSy OGz

Warframe: Frost Prime (+ others)

Active player on everyday

invitations sent.

My MR is 3 and I have a level 30 Excalibur, but I am working on getting a Trinity. Msg me in game if you wanna talk to me, my GT is the same as my username. I thought I wouldn't be into big Moon clans, but now that I see how much fun you guys put into it, I'm definitely interested in joining your clan. 

Hey guys I'm not sure if you're still recruiting but I'm new to the game only got a couple hours in so I'm rank 0. I know next to nothing about the game so the wiki is my friend. If you're still recruiting you seem like a fun bunch and today is my birthday so it would make my day to get an invite. Jay2Twisted in game and everywhere else. Thanks.