Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

I'd like to join your clan, if you'll have me. I'm rank 1 in the game, but I played on PC for a while, but my PC could barely run the game so I switched over to Xbox One. Gamertag is BLAZIN TAC0, the o is a zero.

Edit- I think it's also worth mentioning that sometimes my internet gets really slow, so there may be times where I won't be able to connect to anyone.

Edited by (XB1)BLAZIN TAC0

I think your clan is pretty darn cool, so I would like to join. I'm currently in a clan but if you agree to letting me join I'll leave it prior to your invite. My gamertag is "GamerChes523" (in the quotation marks). I am MR 4 and I primarily use my rank 30 Excalibur. I'm on xb1, I have a mic and I play quite frequently (nearly everyday). If you agree you can either send me a message on Xbox or reply to this reply(post) idk it's up to you.

~Update~

I left my clan already so I'm unaffiliated.

Edited by (XB1)GamerChes523

I think your clan is pretty darn cool, so I would like to join. I'm currently in a clan but if you agree to letting me join I'll leave it prior to your invite. My gamertag is "GamerChes523" (in the quotation marks). I am MR 4 and I primarily use my rank 30 Excalibur. I'm on xb1, I have a mic and I play quite frequently (nearly everyday). If you agree you can either send me a message on Xbox or reply to this reply(post) idk it's up to you.

~Update~

I left my clan already so I'm unaffiliated.

Our clan is pretty darn cool. I've sent you an invite to the fruit basket.

I would like to be in your fruit basket :) new to the game and loving it so far! Gt demello72

And we'd love to have you! But you're already in a clan. You need to leave your current clan, and then we can send you an invitation to the fruit basket. Post back when you have.