Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Gamertag: ORG3SMIGHTYMEAT

Profile.Rank: 4 2/3

LvL 30 Rhino

CC715

Have 200+ logged hours and ready to get fruity.

Side Notes: Don't desire leadership role such as mentoring or recruiting.

I like to help weaker or equal akilled players.

Familiar with Clan Dojo, I've nearly single handedly complete my own.

I play everyday and sometime may not play for up to three days.

I'm extremely Cooperative and is willing to donate at a moments notice.

LvL 30 Rhino

CC715

Sorry, don't know how to ise a forum.

LvL 30 Rhino

CC715

Sorry, don't know how to ise a forum.

We definitely appreciate experienced players who enjoy helping other players out. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

I am mastery 8 and was the in the top 3 ranks of clan Kokujin but no longer am and looking to let you guys know more about what I saw and heard when I was with them im on everyday and love to run rails you may have even seen me on them I would love to be a melon may I please have an invite?

It's really not important to us to hear what goes on inside other clans. They do their thing their way, and we do our thing our fruity way. But you're certainly welcome to join us. An invitation is waiting in your inbox.

Gamertag: mrsef1

Profile rank:3

Current frames: Excalibur(30) and Valkyr(21)

CC: 409 (with Valkyr) 

Notes: Not much in the way of a rush in with no strategy player (prefer to have a plan.)

Prefers medium range combat (oh the HILARITY in my choice to use Valkyr.) However, is in the process of acquiring close range weapons for loadout.

Has around probably 100 hours but not the most knowledgeable person with the game mechanics themselves.

With knowledge and a little bit of time, is ready and willing to move into a mentoring role.

Hello, I'm fairly new to Warframe (3 weeks). I still have a lot to learn, but am always willing to take what I know and pass it on. Here's a little more about me:

Gamertag: BlaqSanta
Mic: Yes. I am usually in a party chat. 
Profile Rank: 6
Warframes: Rhino (30); Rhino Prime (5)
CC: Rhino - 283|712; Rhino Prime 124|553

Playstyle: This is my first time playing Warframe. So far, I have about 62 hours played, but a lot of that is me forgetting to turn off my Xbox or theorymodding. I've experienced maybe 20 hours of play in actuality. In most games, I try to find a supportive role. My favorite role is a tank as I typically build for durability over power or speed. There's something invigorating about rushing through an angry mob to pick up a downed teammate and being able to withstand all they can throw at you.

I have not yet tried PvP in Warframe. Usually, I'll wait until I have a solid grip on PvE in a game before I worry about PvP. Admittedly, I'm not highly competitive nowadays (CoD ruined that desire). I value fun over prestige. But I'm up for anything.

I am also willing to help my friends gather resources or mods they may need. It's important to me that they're as well equipped as I in the face of danger. ;)

Goals:
-To learn more about Warframe's inner workings and, in turn, help other newcomers.
-To maximize Rhino's potential
-To increase my Xbox Live network

I would definitely like to Join Watermelon Clan if you'll have me. If not, thanks for reading. 

Edited by (XB1)BlaqSanta

I'd defenitely love to join, seems like a fun clan to be in.
Gamertag is KatPls (obviously) and MR is 10. :)

Edit:
Since my post seems a little "weak" compared others, here's a little bit more

Been playing Warframe for quite a while now, though I'm sure there's still things for me to learn about.
I'm unable to speak but would rather not say why on a forum as it's something out of the ordinary. <_<
I've been in multiple other clans that all never really fit my "fancy." Too focused on rails, too many inactive people, etc etc.
Typical Warframes I play are Limbo, Nova, and Trinity. (Limbo with consent of everyone in the squad, I know some people don't like him)
All in all, I'm just looking for a clan that has a good balance between everything. Rails are fun, but lets not over obsess over owning all the rails ever because why not. Seems like you've got active people with all the event wins, that's for sure.
I'm not currently in a clan so popping me an invite shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by (XB1)KatPls