Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Hello, I'm new to warframe looking to join a strong clan and have some fun and also learning on the way. I've gotten pretty interested in this game and want to see its true potential and realize I probably need some friends to do that, so here is a little about me.

Gt: x Konquest x

Mic:yes

Frames:Mag 20 Nyx 30

Play style: Supportive, long range

Playtime per week 15-20 hours minimum

Thank you for reading look forward to hearing from you.

Hi my name is ahmad but my in game name is TBL Malignant and I would like to join your clan because it seems so fun and outgoing and just over all just positive and happy. I want to join a clan like that especially with all the fun things you can do in WARFRAme. But yeah I have a mic, I'm very active and I am currently rank 1 moving to rank 2 soon. So yeah I've only been playing for a few weeks. I would love to have people to play with so I can finish up getting all the planets and enjoy the rest of the game. Thanks and I hope you get back to me!

Would absolutely love to join! I redownloaded Warframe in February and have been playing it non stop! I am a Mastery Rank 4 (Almost 5) have a Loki Prime, Frost Prime, and Volt... currently working on Nyx Prime. I have a mic but try not to talk a lot (kinda shy Hahaha). My Gamertag is SlaytronX12. Thank you guys!

New to warframe, but I'm a quick learner and this is definitely a game I can see myself becoming hardcore dedicated to. 

Master rank is still 0 (only tried leveling it once, and had no idea what it was I was needing to do lol), but will try again today and should be able to get to MR 1 easily now that I know what it is I'm doing. 

Currently play Volt, but will be changing soon. 

GT: Gamewinningshot 

COMMUNITY: A feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

In The time I've spent with the Waternelons it has been nice. The longer I spent with this moon clan it has not been a communtiy of favor recently. You expect either to be help or to help other people, depending on your skill and knowledge of the game. In my case I wanted to help. Unfortunately, no one ever excepted my help or barely gave me help while being their. Though I have been help by some nice people and I appreciate it, their whole clan is not exactly peaches and cream. The clan by far is not bad, but the player who were recruited definitely are. Such said "community" should be a place to share your thoughts on the clan or be part of something beside yourself. The community with the Watermelons was utterly bland. I was subjected to smartasses, a couple harassers, and overall non-friendly players. Most, but not all players who are part of the Watermelons are as great as you would think. My final hours of being their was both pointless and somewhat dramatic because of my own doing, but nonetheless a community should have been their for you, to be as one and commute. "Shut up you no life baby $&*#^%, if you hate it then leave. It's just a game" Yes it is a games, but I was told I was joining a Community of good friends and players, and very little was I introduced to that. As I typed my final words and said I was going to leave, I had no support, just smartassed replies, and from who? My own clan members. Maybe it was a personal problem, maybe it was a clan problem, so what. Most, but not all of the clan was not very commune, the mods I've given, the nodes I protected, anything I did to help is now forgotten. This is to the players who are not joining just to play, but to be part of a community and make friends. THIS IS A WARNING. I hope it will be better for you guys and girls out their then it was for me. I have more to "*@##$" about which I'm pretty sure a smartass would say, but nonetheless, even mine or a smartasses opinion is valued. Goodbye Watermelons I really wanted to stay, but their was to many smartassed jerks, and not enough fellow gamers to commune with.

In a clan this size in a place like Xbox Live, it seems impossible to completely keep unfriendly people out, but we do our best to keep this clan a friendly fruitbasket. I'm sorry it wasn't the right place for you. You might consider joining a small but active clan where everyone knows one another very well, as that may be the atmosphere you seek. Thanks for being a part of the fruit basket while you were, and best of luck to you in continuing to enjoy the game.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Leo