Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Can I join?

I'm sold. inv me to it haha :P

I'm MR6 btw

I'll send you a message on xbox. 

i would like to join your clan, i also have a friend who would join with me my gamertag is DARTHxV4D3R. your clan seems like its a place to grow in the game and have fun as well.

Of course.

Hello There!

I'm looking for some nice, active clan, active players and yours seem to be such!

It's important for me to have sone nice people online with which I can go on party and kill endless waves of enemies.

I'll be glad to play together with you!

GT: JanTwardowski

Favorite frame: Rhino

Thanks!

Hello There!

I'm looking for some nice, active clan, active players and yours seem to be such!

It's important for me to have sone nice people online with which I can go on party and kill endless waves of enemies.

I'll be glad to play together with you!

GT: JanTwardowski

Favorite frame: Rhino

Thanks!

Invite sent. Welcome!

It's banana break time. I'm going to be away from Warframe for a bit.  If you need to make room for someone else, or if an event happens that scores based on clan average, it's cool if you have to remove me.

I had a great time playing as a Melon.  Pretty much everyone in the clan was awesome to me, and the chat channel is refreshing, informative, and fun.  Thank you for including me in the experience.

GT: InconSteveable

It's banana break time. I'm going to be away from Warframe for a bit.  If you need to make room for someone else, or if an event happens that scores based on clan average, it's cool if you have to remove me.

I had a great time playing as a Melon.  Pretty much everyone in the clan was awesome to me, and the chat channel is refreshing, informative, and fun.  Thank you for including me in the experience.

GT: InconSteveable

STILL my favorite gamertag.

Hey I am currently in a clan and is mostly inactive...looking to join a more active clan and have 3 others with me. This looks like a fun clan and am interested in joining. If you guys have a free minute I would like to chat with you guys about some details please hit me up.

GT striker945

Hey I am currently in a clan and is mostly inactive...looking to join a more active clan and have 3 others with me. This looks like a fun clan and am interested in joining. If you guys have a free minute I would like to chat with you guys about some details please hit me up.

GT striker945

And forgot to mention

Striker945 (13)

Hoovah (13)

Shadybjork (9)

Packie318 (5)

We are all active on mostly everyday and willing to help out where ever needed.

Contacted offline.

beeea97c622c5614a80371eb0aece7082a3ff1b5

We've rebooted our clan recruiting thread so we can more easily keep our original post up to date! So if you'd like to learn about Watermelon or would like to join, come see our NEW recruiting thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/434536-watermelon-clan-gold-trophies-in-all-competing-events-super-sized-clan-with-super-sized-fun-the-order-alliance-events-prizes-parties-and-more/