Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Just an update:

October 19 to 25:  Big week for Watermelon.  We took FIRST for storm clans in the Gate Crash event.  That's two for two gold medals in xbox events!  Go Melons! :)  

Also FIRST in kills this week!  (Not easy while running Gate Crash, since repeated runs of that mission did not lend themselves to kills.)

Edited by (XB1)CamFred

@lepleinmonty: yup. Send me an xbox message when you'll be on and we'll coordinate it. Deleted the invite after a bit because pending invites take up a member slot and we like to keep it full at 100. :)

@CamFred: Aww ... that's too bad. I just needed a few hours until I finished work. I'll send you an xbox message sometime this evening. I can't wait to join the clan.

@CamFred: Aww ... that's too bad. I just needed a few hours until I finished work. I'll send you an xbox message sometime this evening. I can't wait to join the clan.

@Lepleinmonty:  You've been waiting more patiently than anyone. I'm gonna let the invite sit so you can join whenever you log in.  Check your inbox.  Once you're in, hit me up and we're gonna get you a set of whatever you like in the game.  You've earned it.

@Lepleinmonty:  You've been waiting more patiently than anyone. I'm gonna let the invite sit so you can join whenever you log in.  Check your inbox.  Once you're in, hit me up and we're gonna get you a set of whatever you like in the game.  You've earned it.

Thanks for the invite CamFred! I've accepted and I already have access to the Dojo. I am looking forward to improving my game and contributing to the clans success in the process. I am always open to being shown how things are done.

@StrangeSandwich: Invitation sent.  Check your in-game inbox and join the fun.  When you arrive say hi on clan chat so we can give you a proper welcome.  Also, I'm gonna go ahead and suggest you seek out our member "Holy Sandwich" as a mentor.  (For real, that's a player name.)  Nothing would crack us up so much as to see you two playing together.

-------------------------------------------------------------

WATERMELON - THE #1 CLAN OVERALL
--------------------------------------------------------------

Our team of highly-trained researchers, unpaid interns, and volunteer firefighters has carefully selected and cherry-picked various proprietary and trade secret metrics by which they were able to demonstrate that we are, in fact, the number one clan.  So now the matter is settled and proven ... with science!    Numbers simply do not lie.  (Relatedly, number 182 told us what happened with your neighbor, you sick bastard.)

Finally someone able to back up there position on number one clan on that leaderboard that exists

Edited by (XB1)Jacck F

I would like to say, as a member of Watermelon myself, that i could not ask for a better clan of people to join with and have fun! Is it hard to find a game or something to do with the others in the clan you might ask? Absolutely not! We have everyone doing just about everything! Come on over, find a group (wait time carries from about 1-5 seconds), and we will get you into the Watermelon experience!

Unknown4111, Pineapple Sclice

Y'all seem to be a friendly bunch to fight along side with, and I would like to join the watermelons if at all possible. GT Darkwater Jr.

Invite sent.  Welcome to Watermelon Darkwater!  (Check your in-game inbox).

In other news:  Huge week for Watermelon!  We took first in kills for mountain clans in the same week as we pushed up to the mountain clan bracket!  Also, our alliance (The Order) took Malva on Venus! :)

By far the best clan i have ever had the privilege of being a part of. Activity 24/7, always someone wanting to join you and help out, a vast array of gear, a complete dojo with all research unlocked and a never ending challenge for all those late game players. If your not already a member you need to ask yourself " do i want warframe to be 100 times better than it already is? ". If you answer yes then you need to come and join us. Are you ready to take your game to the next level?