Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Mind tossing me an invite? I transferred over from PC and would love to join an active clan to run with. :) (gt is TheEcumene, if my name wasn't a dead giveaway lol)

Don't mind at all!  Give me a few minutes and we'll have a spot open for ya.  Keep an eye on your inbox. :)

Heya guys,

IGN is Keysaki,

I have been playing this game on and off for the past year or so. Looking to finally start making some good progress and wanted to join a knowledgeable group that might be able to guide me a bit. I have moved my account from PC to my XB1 and am starting to play a lot more.

Looking forward to talk with you in game!

Looking to get into a clan, fairly new to warframe, but catching on quick, and looking to get deeper into it. Currently rank 2, almost 3, started playing just a few days ago, but have a good understanding of the game already. Thanks for your consideration.

P.S. You aren't seedless are you? Seedless watermelon ruins the experience... :p

@keysaki and @n7 sunbro:  invitations sent!  Welcome to Watermelon!  Say hi on clan chat and that you're new and people will jump to see what they can do to help. :)

@Dirrty and @Swift:  You're both currently in a clan.  Send me an xbox message once you leave or post on here and I'll resend.

Also, sorry to all four of you for being a little slow on the forum this week!

Hello,

I, like many fellow Tenno that have recently migrated PC accounts to Xbox One, find myself without the pleasure of having a clan. 

As a result of extensive research (Read: y'all seem the most relaxed on here), I've decided to see if y'all had room for a lone Ronin like myself to settle down in your clan.

IGN: matchstick800

Mastery Rank: 7, about half way to 8

Thank you for your consideration~

Can I get an invite to the clan please.  my gamer tag is DoLang  I'm a lvl 4 at the moment and I have a mic.  I played on PS4 a lot but have friends on xbox so I came over to xbox.  I play almost everyday and I'm always willing to help anyone who needs it

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)DoLang