Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

There will always be people going inactive. We kick from the most inactives to make room for those looking to join. That's why we're always recruiting. :)

How long did you wait to get 1000 members to kick inactives lol ..im not hating just don't think first clan to get 1k members is worth bragging about . especially if at this current moment your still recruiting people in this thread. numbers mean nothing.

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin

And one last bit of news.  Very proud of the melons for taking 1ST PLACE in kills for every bracket in the same week as we pushed up to the final bracket, moon clan!  Check out the final screenshot for Nov 16 to 22! 

Eo51gqyl.jpg

And congrats to Lock and Load for the close race and tough competition. :)

What do you mean by every bracket???

Edited by (XB1)Javi Gaijin

What do you mean by every bracket???

He means that the number of kills his clan got surpassed every other Clan's kill total in every other bracket (Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon). Its a great accomplishment. I used to use the same saying or ones similar as we were moving up through the brackets (Being a Storm clan and having more total kills than all Mountain and Moon clans), but now that Watermelon and Lock n Load have emerged as the two biggest clans in the game BY FAR, are both Moon clans, and have very little to compete with other than eachother... I don't think we even have to mention brackets for kills anymore other than just to state the accomplishment. Congrats this week on Yesterday's Solar Rail, Hopefuly today's, and another great competition for the week.

I'd like to join because fruit & thats all .___.

Currently already in a clan and trying to get my last 2 mod cards I need. So before I leave & don't have access to a trade post, is there room & if not how long will the wait be?

GT: Onyx Guarrd

Favorite Warfame(s): Hydroid & Limbo

As of right now there's room. If you're worried about getting locked out of a trading post, feel free to find one of us online and we can get you in on the spot. (Of course you'll have to build our clan key before you can use our dojo, regardless.) Or if you're willing to take a chance, just post back in this thread when you've left your current clan and someone will send you an invitation.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Leo

As of right now there's room. If you're worried about getting locked out of a trading post, feel free to find one of us online and we can get you in on the spot. (Of course you'll have to build our clan key before you can use our dojo, regardless.) Or if you're willing to take a chance, just post back in this thread when you've left your current clan and someone will send you an invitation.

Cool, thanks, I've gone ahead and left my previous clan now & just waiting for inv.

How long did you wait to get 1000 members to kick inactives lol ..im not hating just don't think first clan to get 1k members is worth bragging about . especially if at this current moment your still recruiting people in this thread. numbers mean nothing.

Sounds a bit like hating, but I'll take your word and answer your question seriously:  

When we were at mountain, we were at full capacity with essentially no inactives.  We did a considerable amount of kicking of inactives at the time to keep it that way.  We then pushed to moon and, within a week and a half, hit full capacity (thanks to mergers).  That means the 700 that came along with the push to moon had to at least log in within those ten days to switch clans.  The vast majority (if not all) of those who came over with the mergers didn't just log in once to switch clans--they switched clans and continued to play.  So the answer is, it's a pretty active player base.

As to why we're still recruiting, answer is, we'll always be.  It's the same reason Coke continues to market even when it's the number one soda.  We're always looking for players who want to be part of a larger community, participate in our competitions and games, and so forth.

And finally, as to whether or not first to moon is "worth" bragging about--to each their own.  This is a marketing page where we collect our accomplishments and that's among them.  If I had my pick of what I was most proud of, it'd probably be the sense of community I think we've fostered, but that's a bit intangible.  ("25% More Sense of Community"?  Tempting.)