Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Trivia was fun last night! Congrats to all those who participated and DanTheHalfMan for winning the grand prize of 50plat, loki prime helment, nyx prime helment, rhino prime systems!

Category was week, (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and final answer week)

i.e. "Day of the week named after Odin's wife?" - Friday (Frigg's Day)

We'll be doing Trivia again tonight around the usual time (7pm PST / 10pm EST ish), have a bunch of boar, boltor, and burston prime stuff to give away!

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold

Any chance I can get an invite? I migrated my account from the PC version awhile ago and my friends are too lazy to download Warframe for thi Xbox One D: I'm rank 6 about to try for 7.

If there's room, I would love an invite, my GT is The Technophile, no numbers or anything.

EDIT: Do I have to be online to receive an invite? I haven't see anything in my inbox.

Edited by (XB1)The Technophile

Any chance I can get an invite?  I migrated my account from the PC version awhile ago and my friends are too lazy to download Warframe for thi Xbox One D:  I'm rank 6 about to try for 7.

If there's room, I would love an invite, my GT is The Technophile, no numbers or anything.

Yup, we'd love to have ya. Will send invite. :)