Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Watermelon Clan! Super-Sized Clan With Super-Sized Fun. The Order Alliance! Events, Prizes, Parties, And More!

(XBOX)CamFred

Total noob here :-)

Mastery level 2 with MAG. Probably looking to play Trinity or Rhino eventually.

Busy dad of three all under age 6 so my playtime is a bit sporadic and tends to be late at night.

Looking for a casual group to play with and show me the ropes on this awesome game. Have a mic, an easy going attitude and am a good team player (once I figure out how the game works of course)

If I fit the bill then please add me.

Note: as an etiquette thing how can a noob like me contribute something legitimate and useful to such a large clan? And what level of contribution should I expect to make (again etiquette) before trying to use any of the dojo research?

Total noob here :-)

Mastery level 2 with MAG. Probably looking to play Trinity or Rhino eventually.

Busy dad of three all under age 6 so my playtime is a bit sporadic and tends to be late at night.

Looking for a casual group to play with and show me the ropes on this awesome game. Have a mic, an easy going attitude and am a good team player (once I figure out how the game works of course)

If I fit the bill then please add me.

Note: as an etiquette thing how can a noob like me contribute something legitimate and useful to such a large clan? And what level of contribution should I expect to make (again etiquette) before trying to use any of the dojo research?

I think you've got the right attitude. I've just sent you an invite. When you show up, you'll find clan chat and alliance chat are quite active. Do introduce yourself and feel free to ask questions on the clan chat. We do have a mentoring program and we should be able to match you up with someone who can take you under their wing.

I'll let the clan heads weigh in on your etiquette questions officially. Unofficially, I'm not aware of any required contribution before you use the dojo research. In terms of contribution to the clan, in my experience so far, participation in solar rail conflicts is greatly appreciated, since we really need large numbers of people running those missions during a conflict. Those tend to happen on weekends. Every little bit counts.

Having and using a mic is greatly appreciated around here. Otherwise just hang around, be cool, help out others where you can, and don't be shy about asking for help when and where you need it.

Kvothe, glad to have ya.  Dojo research is there for you to use and abuse.  As far as contribution goes, best way to help is jump in, be part of the community, make friends, help people out on missions, and have a good time.  No need to stress the donations too much.  Unlike non-alliance clans we have *cough cough* passive income of resources and credits.

Kill leaderboards are on fire this week!  Two million kills by our clan members this week already, and it's only Wednesday morning!  Congrats to the melons!  (And incidentally, congrats to LNL, our brothers in the Order alliance, for another roughly 2 million kills already!)  Between these two clans, you have the largest, most active player community in the game.  And it's not just these two!  Besides sporting the #1 and #2 spot on the Moon Clan leaderboard (1000 player clans), the Order is also rocking the mountain clan leaderboard (300 player clans), with ShadowGuard and Prime Legacy (both Order Clans) in the #1 and #2 spot.  Congrats to Shadow and Prime Legacy!  And if that isn't enough, take a look at the Storm clan leaderboard (100 player clans), where the #1 spot goes to Raging Demons, ANOTHER Order clan.  Pretty overwhelming week for the Order.

Hello there! My brother and I would love to join this awesome clan! We are fun and easy going. We are also kind of new to this game.

My GT: Daboombella  

my bros' GT: AStrongHadouken 

Thank you! I look forward to joining this Clan!

Done and done. Welcome to the fruit basket. Be sure to say hello on the clan chat when you arrive.

I'm requesting an invite I'm quise974 rank 1

Yup. You're welcome to join. You'll have to leave your old clan first.  To do so, find your name in the clan list (start->comm->clan) and click your name to find the leave clan option.  Once you've done so, send me a message or post here, and we'll get you your invite.

Thanx for the invite very friendly clan and always a lot of ppl online

Very happy to hear that!  Let me or anyone else know if you need anything. :)

Sidenote:  Congratulations to Watermelon and the rest of the Order Alliance on the successful capture of Zabala, Eris today! 

15.5 right around the corner! Watermelon will be hosting prizes for Mutalist Incursions! (All prizes inclusive)

Top 4 leaderboard: 200 plat

Top 8 leaderboard: 150 plat

Top 16 leaderboard: 100 plat

Any member who gets above 60 minute event challenge score: Choice of Clan Badge, Alliance Badge, Orokin Reactor, Orokin Catalyst, Forma

Any member who gets above 40 minute event challenge score: Entry into daily grab bag prize give away! Rare mods/cores, Syndicate mods, 20 plat, T4 keys, and prime items!

Edited by (XB1)ExtroKold

Hi there, I would like to join this clan please, I've only been playing less than a week, but I intend to keep playing this game and I would rather play this with a ton of other cool players.

Gamertag: ii ii KLO ii ii   Rank 3

Thank you and I can't wait to meet you all

Edited by (XB1)II II KLO II II