Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan: Last Of Our Kind

(PSN)LK-GriM

Last of our Kind is a new ghost clan looking for active players. We are a US based team and are looking for US players.

We have our dojo build and are currently working on building our research.

We are looking for people that want to have fun playing Warframe, nothing too serious. Mainly we just want dedicated players that want to either learn or help people out along the way so that they can learn. If you're looking for an active and smaller group to game with please consider us.

Thanks,

GriM

I know this is an unusual message, but provided your dojo isn't already too large, I'd like to offer a merger!

I own Belka clan, and have built an enormous dojo on my own. Currently, I have a trading post, observatory, Orokin lab, Corpus Lab, Tenno lab, Trophy room, and several gardens, with the intent of expanding.

I intend to build a small community of casual players, but anyone is welcome!

If you and your clan members would like to join, I would gladly promote current members to an officer-level rank to aid in my expansion effort. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

-ND

I know this is an unusual message, but provided your dojo isn't already too large, I'd like to offer a merger!

I own Belka clan, and have built an enormous dojo on my own. Currently, I have a trading post, observatory, Orokin lab, Corpus Lab, Tenno lab, Trophy room, and several gardens, with the intent of expanding.

I intend to build a small community of casual players, but anyone is welcome!

If you and your clan members would like to join, I would gladly promote current members to an officer-level rank to aid in my expansion effort. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

-ND

No thanks. You're the only member in your clan and you're trying to recruit small teams to join you? That's logical.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...