Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck At Lockdown, Artifact At Stake

CecilAlucardX

There I was on Epimetheus, doing the deception thing as usual. Cutting through Grineer left and right, my enemies falling to the /dash. I get the datamass to the terminal, hack in, complete the objective, and then go out to the back to do a little exploring. While in a huge firefight, I found an Artifact! Man, right there on a normal mission too. There was a lockdown in the middle of the fight, I lifted it and went on fighting. I finished my explore/kill/loot and decided to head back. I passed the room where I dropped off the datamass, only to find there was an orange door between me and the only way out. Odd, I thought. I walked up to it and it said a lockdown was in place and I should find a console to hack. Looking around, I found no green consoles, and the ones I walked up to were dead as well. Huhn, I thought. I looked around and went back to the door. Why you orange, door? All your friends are green! But no, this door, it wanted to be different, a rebel. It stubbornly stayed locked down. I begged it, pleaded with it, raged at it. I spent my whole long gun ammo shooting it, I slashed it with my sword, nothing. Finally I alt-tabbed out and looked on here for advice. Someone had posted that breaking a window should do the trick. AH hah! Solution! I ran around the whole part of the level I was stuck in, only to find that all the windows that led to space were'nt breakable( not reinforced glass). After a last try at a black and useless console, I repaired to here to ask for advice. Do I give up and lose that tasty. tasty artifact? Hope that some warframe employee will notice my plight? What should I do?

Go back through the entire "available Space" and search every damn terminal, one of them somewhere will be green.  I had this happen to me and had to back 5 rooms to find the single available terminal.   If that doesn't work then I am sorry and wish I could help more.

There's couple of possible ways to fix the "lockdown but not lockdown" problem:

First is to look for a terminal that still works.

Second is to traverse the available tileset (different rooms if you will), and try to get more enemies to spawn. Eventually one of the new enemies will engage lockdown (the game isn't in lockdown really, it just forgot to open the doors). Then you hack this new lockdown, and that should unseal the doors.

Finally, you can try to break out of your cage by unconventional means, such as breaking a window and jumping out. This is kind of a last resort though.

Just got this on the Infestation Alert in mercury, this time an Artifact card really is at stake if the twitter is to be believed. Got a single door I can't get passed. Checked the entire open map for a terminal, nothing. Cannot force a second lockdown, as far as I know because Infestation will never trigger a lockdown themselves. I'm in a frost frame, so no loki shenanigans to get me out. Anyone know any possible way to fix this?

Just got this on the Infestation Alert in mercury, this time an Artifact card really is at stake if the twitter is to be believed. Got a single door I can't get passed. Checked the entire open map for a terminal, nothing. Cannot force a second lockdown, as far as I know because Infestation will never trigger a lockdown themselves. I'm in a frost frame, so no loki shenanigans to get me out. Anyone know any possible way to fix this?

Umm, but sometimes the doors can get lockdown on Infested mission, by Devs-know-who... Maybe you should follow the waypoints more thorough. It should be easier now, considering that the current update add a convenient up/down arrow to indicate the obejctives/waypoint's vertical relativity from your position.

Umm, but sometimes the doors can get lockdown on Infested mission, by Devs-know-who... Maybe you should follow the waypoints more thorough. It should be easier now, considering that the current update add a convenient up/down arrow to indicate the obejctives/waypoint's vertical relativity from your position.

I've searched. That is the waypoint door [there isn't a floor above or bellow]. What I meant is, I cannot trick the game into forcing another lockdown by spawning enemies like you can with Grineer/Corpus.

This door is locked, it is the only locked door, the last data terminal I need to collect is behind it, with no other route to the terminal. No access panels can be hacked anywhere on the quite sizable map I can roam around, and there's no glass to shoot to cause a vent to perhaps update panels.

I'm just stuck unless a miracle occurs. I don't want to abandon and lose my 2 redirections, 1 vitality, rediculous amounts of other mods and the chance at the Rifle Amp artifact :/