Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Up The Loot Table, Especially System Drops?!

xPraetoriaNx

Title says it all. Had to farm Anyo for two days for the Mag Systems, while Chassis and Helmet dropped 10+ times, Yesterday I had to kill Hyena 30+ times to get the Loki systems (5+ Chassis and Helmet drops), now I just finished with my 23rd Hyena kill, still no Rhino Systems (3 Chassis, 4 Helmet).

But that's just one side of the problem, the other side is when the boss drops nothing, just (often useless) materials, not even a(n also often useless) mod.
And, those were relatively easy bosses. What happens if someone wants a frame which is dropped by harder bosses? For example, someone can't afford to buy a Hunter founder pack, didn't chose Excalibur upon creating the account, but (s)he wants one? Hell on earth if you ask me.

I'm NOT saying we should be able to get a new warframe done in 15 mins, because that'll kill the game, and the fun playing it (tho I've seen it happen, a friend of mine could've get all Mag parts from 4 Anyo kills... While, as I wrote it above, farmed him for 2 days), but this is just ridiculous.