Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

~Eon Warriors~ Friendly Clan Looking For Active Players

Paragonsolstice

Hey, I'm Paragonsolstice one of the Elite Five of the clan Eon Warriors where everyone are best friends! We're currently looking for ACTIVE (no freeloaders, you gotta talk to the clannies and not be a ghost who nobody ever sees) players, We currently have players on the USW, USE, and Europe servers so if you're looking for a clan and play on one of those servers (or any of the servers) then throw down an application. In regards to research we have all of the labs made and have almost every item research complete, apart from the synapse, djinn, volt helm, mutalist quanta, and medium team health restore x10. So if you want to help with the remaining research that would be cool.

APPLICATION (If you want to join you have to fill this out, no "pls b0ss gif mi de inv pls" cause that's just annoying)

Who is Papa Franku to you?

Do you like turtles?

What would you do to make Senpai notice you?

Are you a freeloading buttbandit?

Will you converse with your clannies and not be super serious?

What time zone/area of the world are you currently in?

Give me a couple reasons why you want to be in Eon Warriors.

NOTE: IF YOU LIE IN THE APPLICATION AND DON'T CONVERSE WITH THE CLANNIES/ARE INACTIVE FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME YOU WILL BE KICKED.

It ain't really a srs business clan

We're more like

Hilarious yet very capable business

~Eros-VI (Clan Leader)

Papa Senpai dropping in here. We do like friendly people! We -are- friendly people! We are also weird. Look forward to reading applications.

Basically, my aim with this clan was to have a tight-knit group of good, chatty and otherwise involved players. Bit cosy, really.

Quality not quantity bruddahs~

Papa Franku is funny xD
Turtles are great! :3

I'd stab a b*tch if snepai would notice me ;)

Nope, I'm not a freeloading buttbandit
Yeah ,you gotta chat with your clannies

Ireland (EU)

I'm just looking for a clan with nice people in it, I want to raid and have fun with them etc. 

Boom, I'm ready to join (Spixinis) x

Papa Franku is funny xD

Turtles are great! :3

I'd stab a b*tch if snepai would notice me ;)

Nope, I'm not a freeloading buttbandit

Yeah ,you gotta chat with your clannies

Ireland (EU)

I'm just looking for a clan with nice people in it, I want to raid and have fun with them etc. 

Boom, I'm ready to join (Spixinis) x

Accepted, sending your invite right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hellooooo,

I thought I would write myself an application for this clan, since it seems fun! Here I go:

Who is Papa Franku to me:

Good God. . .

Do I like turtles:

Yap! Turtles are great! As a matter of fact, we are on a turtle right now!

(See the following picture: http://atlanticjaxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/paul-kidby-disque-monde-the-great-a-tuin-2.jpg)

What would I do to make Senpai notice me:

Anything ;) (sounded better in my head)

Am I a freeloading buttbandit:

Nope, can't say that I am.

Will I converse with my clannies and not be super serious:

This question makes no sense. I am never serious, therefore I don't know why am I even answering it.

What time zone/are of the world am I currently in:

Timezone is GMT+2 and the area is Greece

A couple of reasons why I would want to be in Eon Warriors:

Sounds fun, and to tell you the truth I am tired of soloing or going with random people everywhere. Clan's always a good place to make friends and make the most out of this game. Plus, since I've started on CBT I've never really been in Clans (or at least for a long time) due to school. Thank god school's over though :P

Edited by dudalator

Who is Papa Franku to you? FRANKU? i have sacrificed to chin chin

Do you like turtles? sea turtles are the coolest

What would you do to make Senpai notice you? would make senpai notice me by noticing senpai

Are you a freeloading buttbandit? no :(

Will you converse with your clannies and not be super serious? ofcourse, and not being serious is my best skill!

What time zone/area of the world are you currently in? united states, pacific time zone

Give me a couple reasons why you want to be in Eon Warriors. started playing this game with a couple friends and they quit cause they didnt like the repetitive feel of the game but this game wow'd me so much so i continued to play. i just want people to play with man, and atleast have a number of friends on this game so it would motivate me to play more

IGN: xSpin

Hellooooo,

I thought I would write myself an application for this clan, since it seems fun! Here I go:

Who is Papa Franku to me:

Good God. . .

Do I like turtles:

Yap! Turtles are great! As a matter of fact, we are on a turtle right now!

(See the following picture: http://atlanticjaxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/paul-kidby-disque-monde-the-great-a-tuin-2.jpg)

What would I do to make Senpai notice me:

Anything ;) (sounded better in my head)

Am I a freeloading buttbandit:

Nope, can't say that I am.

Will I converse with my clannies and not be super serious:

This question makes no sense. I am never serious, therefore I don't know why am I even answering it.

What time zone/are of the world am I currently in:

Timezone is GMT+2 and the area is Greece

A couple of reasons why I would want to be in Eon Warriors:

Sounds fun, and to tell you the truth I am tired of soloing or going with random people everywhere. Clan's always a good place to make friends and make the most out of this game. Plus, since I've started on CBT I've never really been in Clans (or at least for a long time) due to school. Thank god school's over though :P

That turtle picture is heavenly, added.

Who is Papa Franku to you? FRANKU? i have sacrificed to chin chin

Do you like turtles? sea turtles are the coolest

What would you do to make Senpai notice you? would make senpai notice me by noticing senpai

Are you a freeloading buttbandit? no :(

Will you converse with your clannies and not be super serious? ofcourse, and not being serious is my best skill!

What time zone/area of the world are you currently in? united states, pacific time zone

Give me a couple reasons why you want to be in Eon Warriors. started playing this game with a couple friends and they quit cause they didnt like the repetitive feel of the game but this game wow'd me so much so i continued to play. i just want people to play with man, and atleast have a number of friends on this game so it would motivate me to play more

IGN: xSpin

Woo, another PST player. One of your nothern brethren say hello (I'm Canadian) you're added.

Sorry for the late replies guys, I've been playing Diablo 3 for the past while.

Edited by Paragonsolstice