Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Such Rage Quit

Azawarau

All the pug hate on the forums is always baffling, to me.

I queued up for the tactical alert with randoms... Easily got to 3.2k before leaving, had no problems with any of the people. Got all 3 rewards from that first game, don't even have to do it again. The few times that somebody did go down, everyone was always there trying to revive.

Not all pugs are bad, y'know. Especially when people actually want a reward and work for it. Most regular matchmaking missions, sure there's AFKers and people who just don't care, but most of the time in events and the like, people are actually trying their best to get those rewards.

Only problem I've had with PUGs in excavation is that they insist on over-fuelling the extractors instead of feeding the scanner or stockpiling cells.

Very little ticks me off more than seeing an extractor blown up at 80% power with 40 seconds left because tenno were off looking for another cell to get it to 100%. One of the few that does is when the next extractor runs out of power because the rest of the squad wasted our cells.

Edited by Wereduck_of_Arrakis

All the pug hate on the forums is always baffling, to me.

I queued up for the tactical alert with randoms... Easily got to 3.2k before leaving, had no problems with any of the people. Got all 3 rewards from that first game, don't even have to do it again. The few times that somebody did go down, everyone was always there trying to revive.

Not all pugs are bad, y'know. Especially when people actually want a reward and work for it. Most regular matchmaking missions, sure there's AFKers and people who just don't care, but most of the time in events and the like, people are actually trying their best to get those rewards.

Those are but a mere 1 % of all the whole. usually you get people who don't know which end of the gun to point at their enemy.