250K Credits: What To Get?

Zampok

Question

I got: 250k credits

Loki rank23(charged)

Braton rank26(charged)

Lato rank18

Cronus rank16

Im mostly soloing or duo with a friend. The biggest problem we run into are bosses like Vay Hek. We couldnt kill him, even after using ammo pack. 

What im looking for: Better damage weapons or better warframe for soloing/duo. Any suggestions? Thanks.

6 answers to this question

In my opinion, trinity is the best for tanking and soloing with it's abilities. I use that frame with akbolto's and ammo packs. A fast melee weapon(i.e. Dual Zoren) with trinity's abilities also comes in handy. Circle the boss, it may just take some time for you to kill the boss.

if your playing solo or with a friend Rhino is good, I have a maxed potatoed Rhino.but...

if your going to play online with a Rhino speed and stamina mods (mod drain in my opinion) because faster frames will decimate mobs before you can get to them, except wave runs.

as lord demon said HEK, Akbolto, Dual Ether. not a bad combo of weaps, try instead of a HEK a Boltor. lots of good weaps

Get trinity, you will never run out of health or energy ^^ 

and then just Rambo the boss with melee. 

A full upgraded trinity + energy siphon, will be able to to have near  unlimited casting of  Link and energy vampire 

damage transferred  to boss ---> damage turned into energy---> Energy used to cast skill --->  damage transferred  to boss ---> damage turned into energy---> Energy used to cast skill ---> damage transferred  to boss ---> damage turned into energy---> Energy used to cast skill ---> damage transferred  to boss ---> damage turned into energy---> Energy used to cast skill --->