Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thief's Wit Mod

Vilesavant

Okay, mod states +5 Loot radar. Up to lvl 5 where its +30 Loot Radar. So I slot one of these things thinking I'm going to get to see all the lootables around me, nope, only canisters. So Can we get some update to this and the Enemy sense. An actual tooltip that explains what +30 loot radar means, and can it please point out all loot (canisters, lockers, mods on the ground, etc)

With Enemy Sense I'm not sure, maybe make it so that when you see enemies you can see their field of view, or perhaps not only does it give you enemies on the radar but also makes it tougher for them to catch you visually while you stealth around. 

Does anyone even slot these? They need more utility if they're going to see any use. Thats my thoughts, anyone else?

Okay, mod states +5 Loot radar. Up to lvl 5 where its +30 Loot Radar. So I slot one of these things thinking I'm going to get to see all the lootables around me, nope, only canisters. So Can we get some update to this and the Enemy sense. An actual tooltip that explains what +30 loot radar means, and can it please point out all loot (canisters, lockers, mods on the ground, etc)

With Enemy Sense I'm not sure, maybe make it so that when you see enemies you can see their field of view, or perhaps not only does it give you enemies on the radar but also makes it tougher for them to catch you visually while you stealth around. 

Does anyone even slot these? They need more utility if they're going to see any use. Thats my thoughts, anyone else?

I use them and they are currently basically the same as the old Mods. The Mod location thing doesn't seem to work. It only works on containers and resources.